TRILOGY NETWORX PDL1300NWET Exit Bar Trim
- Alarm Lock NETWORX
TRILOGY NETWORX PDL1300NWET WiFi For Select Panic Bars
Narrow Stile Prox/PIN Panic/Exit Trim
- Panic/Exit trim only
- Pushbutton digital security-keypad
- HID card reader; reads any HID 125kHZ prox cards
- Battery Operation: Includes 2 Lithium 3V batteries
- Low battery audible and visual alerts
- Commercial-grade durability in a keyless entry system requiring no wiring
- Retrofits traditional keyed-in aluminum glass panic door applications
- Must purchase separate TP assembly; compatible tailpiece that connects the PDL1300NWET to your existing bar.
- Exit Device Compatibility: Von Duprin 33, Dorma 5300, Arrow S4803, DCI 1200, DCI 1300, and Corbin ED7000, ED4000. (NOTE: With Von Duprin devices, the DL/PDL1200/1300ET only works on a RHR door. On a LHR door, the lever must be lifted for it to operate. Dor-O-Matic, Jackson and Dorma devices require thumb-turn or knob).
- Program at lock or using Windows PC based software – Must purchase the PC interface cables at checkout for physical transfer your user data to the lock and download and review your audit trail. (software CD included with the purchase of cables, or can be downloaded from Alarm Lock website)
- Field-proven Trilogy name; ensures long life and reliability
- Enrolled users gain access by card only, PIN only, or highest security – card + PIN
- The real-time clock lets you scheduled up to 500 timed events, including Holiday schedules. Program lock to auto-lock at certain times, or auto-unlock. Program times when certain users or groups of users can gain access
- Card data added to the lock via the lock itself, card reader module (see AL-PRE below), or PC (personal computer)
- 2000 User Codes including Master, Manager, Supervisor and Basic Users
- Program passage mode, emergency and service codes, group-lockout, and group-enable codes.
- Weatherproof performance
- Proximity antenna housing molded of ultra high strength, impact-resistant Lexan
- Audit Trail with Time/Date Stamp for a printable record of all electronic activity – use the DTM handheld or a laptop computer to download audit trail data from lock (PC and DTM interface cables required – available at checkout)
- Real-Time Clock Allows logging of events to within 1 second of accuracy
- 40,000 Audit trail event log
- Key override; includes a 1 3/8″ long mortise cylinder from the manufacturer and 2 keys. All mortise cylinders are interchangeable so if you have a name brand one you want to use you can, or we sell name brand ones.
- 2-year manufacturer warranty
- Built-in prox reader supports up to 2000 users with HID Prox ID cards or fobs or 3-6 digit PIN codes
- Easy Tap and Add batch prox ID card enrollment mode allows many cards to be quickly added without PC – also downloadable from PC or prox enroller tool
- 40,000 event time/date-stamped audit trail by user
- 500 event schedule/real-time clock (e.g. lock/unlock by time)
- Communicate wirelessly via Ethernet, Bluetooth LE or 802.11B/G – eliminating door-to-door programming and audit trail retrieval and network-wide emergency lockdown features
- Unsurpassed 5-year+ battery life, typical
- Trilogy Networx and gateway modules have an integral transceiver for highly-efficient 900MHz bidirectional communications
- In 10 seconds, activate emergency global lockdown from the Networx PC, any Networx lock or Keyfob RR-4BUTTON
- System-wide free-passage enable or disable
- Locks support up to 5000 users with 3-6 digit numeric PIN codes and PDL-Series also support prox ID card users
- On-demand, in seconds, wirelessly change users, schedules, lock features or retrieve audit trails of up to 40,000 events/lock from any networked PC
- Unattended programming updates or event log retrievals can be scheduled, saving manpower and productive time
- Seamless upgrade path for original Trilogy users – intermix with existing Trilogy standalone lock installations and share the same DL-WINDOWS database
- Secure 128bit AES PC encryption and proprietary RF-link lock communication encryption
- Remote System Management – VPN-connection/remote capability for accessing the Networx System and controlling 63 locks on a single gateway to a maximum of 2000 locks with 32 gateways
- Wireless locks are fully keypad programmable and can be up and functioning before their wireless network is configured – IT departments don’t have to coordinate with physical security or locksmiths
- Free Alarm Lock DL-WINDOWS software doesn’t require a dedicated computer, special computer network, or costly server software licenses – it simply runs as a secure Microsoft Windows-based application
Requires a Networx Gateway for remote and wireless Networx features
15 1/4 (H) x 1 5/8 (D) x 2 1/4 (W) in.
1 3/4 in.
3-Volt CR123A Lithium
5 Years, 65,000 Cycles
3 to 6 Digits
2,000, 5,000 with Networx
|Timed Entry Allowance||
3 to 15 sec.
|Event Audit Trail||
500, Automated Unlock/Lock
Vandal Resistant, Zinc Alloy
|Outside Operating Temperature Range||
-31° to +151°F (-35° to +66°C)
|Door Stile Width||
Minimum 2 in.
Audit Trail, Passage Mode, Remote Control, Scheduling
Keypad – Digits, Proximity Card/Fob
900MHz, IEEE 802.11b/g
Up to 328 ft. indoors
2 Year Manufacturer