ALARM LOCK TRILOGY T2 ETDL27 ELECTRONIC Keypad Access Lock For Panic Bars
- Alarm Lock Trilogy
- Heavy Duty, BHMA Grade 1 Keyless Exit Trim
- Exit Device Compatibility:
- V99 Von Duprin 99
- M99 Marks USA M9900
- Y71 Yale 7100
- D93 Dorma 9300
- A38 Arrow 3800
- V99 Hager 4500
- S88 Old Style Sargent 8800
- NS8 New Style Sargent 8888
- P11 Precision 1100
**** EXIT PANIC BAR NOT INCLUDED ****
- Full size ADA lever
- Fingertip Programming at all metal, 12 button keypad
- Weatherproof durability
- Rugged clutch mechanism insures long life & performance
- Accommodates 100 Users with 3-6 digit PIN codes, including: Master, 10 Manager codes, 90 User codes, and 3 Service codes
- Auto-locking, but may be programmed to passage mode
- New! Remote Release Kit for ‘Buzz-In’
- Easy to install. Retrofits to panic bars of most major manufacturers
- Battery housing mounts above panic bar on interior side of door
- Key override – uses a standard rim cylinder (provided by manufacturer) to operate key override function. All rim cylinders are interchangeable. When you want to use a name brand rim cylinder (your own, or you can buy one from us) in the lock, then you will need to purchase a matching cylinder adapter kit for that brand
- Battery Operation: 5 AA’s; low battery alerts; lock may be hard-wired with 9VDC or 9VAC power supply for remote release / battery backup
• Grade 1 Durability - BHMA Grade 1 lockset with rugged clutch plus vandal-proof all metal keypad
• 100% fingertip programmable - easy installation in less than an hour
• Supports standard and IC core prep cylinders
• Up to 100 codes + 3 service codes + 1 master; 200 codes w/ DL2800 Audit Model
• Multi-level user capability: Master, manager, user, service codes
• Individual, group or total user lockout codes
• Passage mode
• 2-wire remote override or key bypass capability (Note: No relay option on DL2800)
• Weatherproof models for exterior use -31 to 151˚F (-35 to 66˚C)
• Long-life battery operated
Door thinkness from 2" - 23/4" use the extension kit linked here.
11 (H) x 3 (W) x 2 3/4 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum||
1 3/8 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum||
1 7/8 in.
3 to 6 Digits
|Door Stile Width||
Minimum 5 in.
|Outside Operating Temperature Range||
-31° to 151°F (-35° to 66°C)
Alarm Lock Trilogy
Lever Handle Door Locks
Panic/Exit, Exit – Rim
Key, Keypad – Digits
Grade 1 (Best)
2 Year Manufacturer
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
ALARM LOCK TRILOGY T2 ETDL2700
This was exactly what my business needed. It was a good price, works perfectly, and was easy to install.
Easy to install. Matched up to a universal exit bar with no problems.
Would purchase again
Excellent locking system and very easy to program. Works in passage mode and looks great on our new door!