Alarm Lock DL1200ET Storefront Narrow Stile Pin Code ONLY Exit Trim Keyless Lock for PANIC BARS(100 Users)
- Alarm Lock Trilogy
DL1200ET - Storefront Narrow Stile Keyless Cylindrical Door Lock by Alarm Lock
*** PANIC BAR NOT INCLUDED ***
Now get convenient keyless PIN code anywhere there's a glass door with the Alarm Lock DL1200ET Series. This keypad lock provides up to 100 codes with a digital keypad for access and is intended to be used with the existing panic exit device on the inside. Most major brands are supported and the narrow style makes it ideal for glass doors.
Applications: Fitness Centers/Gyms, Storefronts, Managed Properties, Showrooms, Retail, Airports, Restaurants, Campuses, Movie Theatres, Schools, Offices, Pharmacies.
Features and Benefits:
- Trilogy narrow stile exit interfaces with today's leading door panic bars, including Arrow, DCI, Dor-o-matic, Dorma, Jackson, Corbin (ED4000 & ED7000) & Von Duprin 33 Series (recommended for narrow stile doors).
- Wire-free, heavy-duty keypad lock for aluminum frame narrow stile exits.
- Retrofits traditional keyed-in aluminum glass panic exit doors.
- Sold as outside trim only. (Panic bar not included).
- Be sure to purchase a compatible tailpiece to connect the DL1200ET to your existing bar. (Tailpiece sold separately).
- Field-proven, familiar Trilogy® programming & electronics.
- DL1200 Series supports 100 users, fingertip/keypad programmable. (Includes 2 Lithium 3V batteries).
- All-metal, vandal-resistant 12-button keypad supports 3-6 digit PIN codes, and multilevel user hierarchy (master, manager, supervisor, basic users).
- Wide weatherproof operating range from -31°F to 151°F (-35°C to 66°C).
- Wireless standalone locks: Long-life, battery-operated; Includes audible and visual low battery alert. (Uses standard off-the-shelf batteries).
- Non-handed; fully field-reversible.
Finish: The Alarm Lock DL1200ET comes in Duronodic (US10B) and Satin Chrome (US26D) finish.
Cylinder: 6-Pin Solid Brass, SC1 Schlage Keyway included with Standard model.
TP-1691 - Used with Arrow S1200/1250, DCI 1200/1300, Von Duprin 22, 98/99 & Dorma 5300 Panic Devices
TP-1692 - Used with Dor-o-Matic 2090 Panic Device
TP-1693 - Used with Corbin ED8200 Panic Device
TP-1694 - Used with Von Duprin 33 LH (RHR) devices only
TP-1698 - Used with Jackson 1095 Panic Device
Door Thickness: 1-3/4".
Compact Styling: 14-3/8"H x 1-5/8"D x 1-3/4"W.
Mortise Cylinder: 1-1/4" supplied. (Supports 1-1/8", 1-1/4", and 1-3/8").
Power: 2 Lithium 3V batteries (included).
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
We have ordered several of these for different buildings on our college campus. They work great!