Alarm Lock TRILOGY® MORTISE LOCKS DL3500 keyless lock
- Alarm Lock Trilogy
- Heavy Duty, steel-case BHMA compliant mortise lock. UL listed, FCC certified.
- Choose from mortise latch with 3/4″ latch projection (classroom function) and mortise latch + deadbolt with 3/4″ latch projection, and 1″ deadbolt projection (office function)
- With deadbolt function, deadbolt can be locked and unlocked from outside
- Rugged clutch mechanism insures long life & durability
- Program at lock, or using optional Windows PC based software
- PC interface cables required at checkout in order transfer your user data to the lock and download and review your audit trail
- Software CD included with purchase of cables, or can be downloaded from Alarm Lock website
- 500 timed lock/unlock schedule events, including 4 “quick schedules”
- Quick passage mode (enter without your code)
- 300 User codes supported, including: Master, Manager, Supervisor and Basic Users. Also one-time entry code
- WeatherPROOF performance
- Remote Release Mortise Kit for ‘Buzz-In’
- Timed entry allowance from 5-15 seconds
- Greater security with “Temporary Keypad Lockout” after 3 unsuccessful code-entry attempts
- Audit Trail with Time/Date Stamp for a printable record of all electronic activity
- Real Time Clock Allows logging of events to within 1 second of accuracy
- Relay may be programmed to energize when one or more selected events occur
- 4 Time-Out functions allow a user to enable other users or unlock the lock for some time period without needing to return to the lock
- Easy to install. Retrofits into standard mortise preps, modified by adding thru-bolt holes for a snug fit to door
- Battery Operation: 5 AA’s; appx. 80,000 cycles; low battery alerts; lock may be hard-wired with 9VDC or 9VAC power supply for remote release / battery backup (9V’s sold separately)
- Key Override/Emergency Key — Includes a 1-3/8″ long mortise cylinder from the manufacturer. (comes with 2 keys) All mortise cylinders are interchangeable so if you have a name brand one you want to use you can, or we sell name brand ones. Please call us at (877) 439-5377 for custom cylinder orders.
- Keypad: All metal, 12 button. All functions programmable through keypad/software
- Handing: When ordering ‘classroom’ function, you don’t need to know your specific handing, as the lock is fully reversible. For deadbolt function, you must specify right or left handing
- Warranty: 2-year manufacturer
|Exterior Dimensions|| |
11 1/16 (H) x 3 (W) x 1 15/16 (D) in.
|Inside Dimensions|| |
11 1/16 (H) x 3 (W) x 31/32 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|| |
1 3/8 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|| |
1 7/8 in.
|Battery Type|| |
|Battery Life|| |
|Code Length|| |
3 to 6 Digits
|Code Capacity|| |
|Event Audit Trail|| |
|Outside Operating Temperature Range|| |
+151°F ~ -31°F
|Door Stile Width|| |
Minimum 5 in.
|Door Prep|| |
|Lock Features|| |
Audit Trail, Passage Mode, Scheduling
|Handle Type|| |
Lever Handle Door Locks
|Locking Device|| |
Mortise, Mortise w/Deadbolt
|Door Opening|| |
|Access Type|| |
Keypad – Digits
|BHMA Rating|| |
Grade 1 (Best)
2 Year Manufacturer