Norton 6331-689 6300 Series Low Energy Slim Profile Operator Power Door Operator PUSH SIDE Aluminum
6331 STOP (PUSH) SIDE OF DOOR STANDARD-DUTY DOUBLE LEVER ARM
The Norton 6300 Series Low Energy Operator offers a broad set of intelligent functions, such as latch boost, latch retraction and obstruction detection to safely secure a variety of moderate to high traffic openings. A unique design with one of the slimmest profiles available allows the 6300 to blend more seamlessly with the frame while fitting challenging applications with minimal header space. Modular design and simple controls also make for easy installation and setup.
- Push and pull side mounting
- Activated by push button, hands-free, and RF devices
- Door Width (single or pair): min 36", max 48"
- Door Weight: 200 lbs.
- Power assist
- Push and go (selectable)
- Obstruction detection (open and close)
- Aesthetically pleasing, slim profile
- Modular design
- Latch assist feature for enhanced security
- Latch boost
- Selectable mode switch (off, on, hold open)
- Adjustable opening force
- Adjustable closing power
- Blow open and blow close for smoke ventilation
- 2 year limited warranty
- Power Assist
- Senses the door is being opened manually and applies a small amount of power to assist the user in opening the door with force less than 5 lbs.
- The door opens only as far as it is moved manually, then closes once released
- Push and Go (selectable)
- As the door is manually opened, the operator “senses” movement and opens door to the full-open position
- Obstruction Detection
- Open - Door closes if it hits an obstruction while opening
- Close - Door will reverse to open position if it hits an obstruction while closing
- Close (Selectable - Stop on Stall) - Door will stop once it hits an obstruction and will rest against the obstruction until removed
- Motor Startup Delay
- Delays operator opening for locking hardware
- Infinite Hold Open
- The door will hold open at the set position until power is turned off
- Latch Boost (Selectable)
- Additional closing force to overcome conditions that might otherwise prevent the door from latching (ex: weatherstripping, stack pressure)
- Selector mode switch (3 positions)
- Off - door functions as a standard door closer
- On - door functions as an automatic low energy operator
- Hold Open - activates the unit to the hold open position
Door Control (interior) (exterior) closing force shall be adjustable to ensure adequate closing control. Door Operator shall simulate conventional door closer opening and closing forces unless the power operator motor is activated. Door Operator shall have an electronic backcheck to cushion the door speed if the door is opened violently. [(Door Operator shall be AUTOMATICALLY ACTIVATED by either a slight push or pull in the direction of opening swing - Push and Go.) (Door Operator shall be SELECTIVELY ACTIVATED by external initiating device, i.e. wall switch, etc.) (Door Operator shall be both AUTOMATICALLY ACTIVATED and SELECTIVELY ACTIVATED.)] The operator shall have a selectable latch boost to provide additional closing force to overcome conditions that may prevent the door from latching. The unit shall have delay switches for motor activation, electric lock interfacing, and hold open time. Units shall interface with latch retraction exit devices or similar products and have 24VDC @ 1.3A maximum (fewer accessories) output for connection of electric strike, lock, radio frequency receiver, etc. Unit shall have a three-position Selector Mode Switch that will permit the unit to be switched "ON" to monitor for function inputs, switch to "H/O" for infinite hold open function or switched "OFF" which will disable function inputs allowing the unit to be used as a manual door closer. Unit shall be U.L. Listed for automatic closing door. The Unit shall be adjustable to provide compliance with the requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). The unit shall be certified by BHMA to meet A156.19 requirements. Unit shall meet UL325/991, UL10C standards.
*The image may not represent the actual product or finish