NORTON 5813XSQPB 5800 Series ADAEZ PRO Door Operator With Square Push Button Pull Side
5813XSQPB Norton Door Operators
Kit includes ADAEZ PRO Door Operator (Pull Side, Parallel Arm), ADA1015P Hardwire Kit and Two Square Style Push Buttons, Black Cover
NORTON 5800 SERIES ADAEZ LOW ENERGY POWER DOOR OPERATOR
The 5800 Series ADAEZ PRO is a compact electromechanical door operator that is simple to install and use. This heavy-duty, low energy operator is intended for high traffic manual opening applications that occasionally require automatic operation like retail outlets, banks, schools or universities.
A Regenerative Power System charges an onboard battery pack that eliminates the need to run electrical wire to the unit. When used in automatic mode 25% of the time or less, the 5800 Series ADAEZ PRO will self-generate enough power to charge the battery pack for up to 12 years. Available for push or pull side mounting, this robust, non-handed operator ships standard with two wireless RF push buttons.
Not sure what to order? Try the 5800 ADAEZ PRO COMPLETE, which bundles all of the unique configurations of the PRO and PRO PLUS into one package. The COMPLETE unit can be mounted on either the push or pull side of the door and will work as a regenerative power system or as a continuous duty operator. It also includes both black and aluminum dress covers.
- PULL SIDE
- 95 degree opening
- RF Radio Frequency stainless steel push buttons
- Integral RF receiver
- Shock absorbing arm
- Black cover (standard); aluminum cover (optional)
- 24 VDC input port
- Auxiliary activation input port
- Built-in ON / OFF switch
- Maximum door width - 48"
- Maximum door weight - 250 lbs
- Regenerative Power System eliminates need to wire power to opening
- Integral RF receiver paired with weatherized RF push buttons included for simple installation
- Controls doors up to 48" wide and 250 lbs in weight
- Meets requirements for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Integral LED battery charge indicator
- Acts like a manual door closer
- Grade 1 heavy-duty, commercial design
- Brushless DC motor/gearbox tested in excess of 10 million cycles
- Dynamic braking for high wind applications
- Electronic backcheck for abusive environments
- Retail Outlets
- Schools or Universities
- Healthcare Facilities
- ANSI/BHMA A156.19 certified
- ETL tested to UL / cUL standard for automatic doors on fire & smoke barrier doors
- Complies with requirements for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- UL10c 90-minute positive pressure fire rating
- Verified by GreenCircle to offer these energy savings as compared to similar products:GreenCircle seal
- 5800 Series ADAEZ® (plug-in) 91% efficiency
- 5800 Series ADAEZ® (wireless) 100% efficiency
- Automatic Door Operator
- Provide an operator with adjustable opening and closing forces that meet the provisions of ANSI 117.1 and the Americans with Disabilities Act.
- Provide an operator with a regenerative drive system which charges the on-board battery pack when the operator is opened manually and which requires no external electrical power.
- Provide an operator which, upon installation, will determine door size and weight and automatically tune the controller to operate within ANSI 156.19 and 117.1 standards. The operator shall also have the following adjustable functions:
- Opening/Closing Speed.
- Hold-open Time.
- Close Check.
- Opening/Closing Force.
- Provide the operator with on-board diagnostics which will continually maintain control of door speed in wind or abusive environment condition.
- Provide operator which, when operated manually, utilizes a clutch mechanism that disengages the motor gearbox assembly upon opening, then re-engages during the closing cycle to control spring force for even and smooth operation throughout the entire opening and closing cycle.
- Provide operator that will continue closing door within ANSI A156.19 and 117.1 requirements without any external power supplied. Upon meeting an obstruction during the opening cycle the door shall remain under power for two seconds and then close under spring force; if the door meets and obstruction will closing, the door will maintain a closing force of 8 lbs or less.
- Provide operator capable of operating doors up to 48 wide, weighing up to 250 lbs, and successfully tested for 1,000,000, automatic cycles.
- Provide operator that will operate in climates with temperatures above -40 degrees F and has a two-year warranty.
- Provide operator with two stainless steel, 1-3/4 x 4-3/4 wireless, jamb mounted, push-button transmitters with required signage. Locate push buttons as directed by architect and within ANSI A156.19 and 117.1 guidelines.
- Provide operator which utilizes a triangular hardened steel output shaft to connect door arm with a two-piece tapered coupling for superior slip resistance.
- Provide operator and push-button transmitter with circuit boards that have been specially coated to resist moisture and humidity making the electronics weather resistant.
- Provide operator with integral heavy-duty cast aluminum shock-absorbing arm, which when fully extended is in full tension eliminating the need for an auxiliary door stop.
- Provide operator with three architecturally finished dress covers and black powder-coated frame, arms and mounting brackets.