Ditec Entrematic HA9-102-39 Full Feature Door Operator PULL Arm
The HA9 low energy operator comes loaded with features while offering the same quiet, dependable operation you've come to expect in the low-profile header size you love. The HA9 is perfect for high-traffic locations including schools & universities, hospitals, retail stores, airports, convention centers, casinos, industrial buildings and offices.
Quality Heavy Duty Commercial Construction
- Electro Mechanical Design – for simple dependable operation
- Door Stop engineered to resist abusive situations
- Cast Alloy Arms
- Quiet Operation
- Power Assist
- One Touch Learn Cycle
- Plug-n-Play design for fast trouble free installation
- Stack Pressure Compensation
- Adapts to environmental conditions
- Electric Strike Integration
- Lock Retry
- Compatible with most safety and activation devices
- Integrates with building access & security systems
- Energy Saving for low running cost
Built In Safety Features
- Lock Kick for a positive latch during fire/safety events
- Stop on Stall
- Reverse on Obstruction
- Sensor Monitoring
- Built to outlast the competition
- Perfect for high traffic locations
- Header Profile Dimensions: 4 1/8" x 5 1/8"
- Motor Type: Electro-Mechanical
- Manual Opening/Closing Force: Adjustable 5 to 30 lbs.
- Operating Voltage: 120 VAC
- Auxiliary Power Output: 24 VDC @ 1/2 amp (optional upgrade to 1.1 amps)
- Pull Reveal: Up to 2 3/8"
- Non-Handed: Available in push or pull
- ANSI A156.19 Compliant: Yes
- UL/CUL Listing for UL 325/UL10C: Yes