CODELOCK CL555 CL500 Series ANSI Mortise With Passage feature
A heavy duty mechanical ANSI mortise lock. The outside lever handle will retract the latch after a correct code is entered. The spring loaded latchbolt will lock automatically when the door is closed. The key retracts the latchbolt for entry without using a code. The key controls the deadbolt position. When the deadbolt is projected it denies access by code. When the deadbolt is projected the safety feature allows the inside lever handle to retract the deadbolt and the latchbolt, preventing people being accidentally locked in.
The key can be used to open doors for management functions such as security and cleaning.
- Internal doors and external doors
- Mechanical Codelock
- Heavy duty mortise lock with double cylinder, 3 keys and anti-panic safety feature
- Lever handle lock for doors hung on the left or right
- Available in stainless steel
- Use in offices / schools / warehouses / hospitals / care homes / nurseries
- Back to back model available. CL555BB