BEA Activation Plates 10MS21HSLL — BEA Touchless Actuators Capacitance activation plate, stainless steel, 4.75 In. square (logo only) 12 to 24 V AC/DC
- BEA Incorporated
BEA’s MS21 is the industry’s first low-profile touchless actuator plate utilizing capacitive technology for the activation of automatic doors.
The hands-free MS21 includes a stainless steel faceplate and an illuminated LED mounting ring for unparalleled durability, visibility and convenience.
The MS21 blends form with function into an aesthetically pleasing design that is ideal for healthcare facilities, labs, pharmaceutical, clean rooms, washdown areas and a variety of other applications. The MS21 helps reduce the spread of germs and bacteria.
Innovative features include a short-range adjustable detection zone, visual and audible alerts, IP65 rated enclosure, backlit LED and a variety of faceplate design options.
BEA 10MS21HSLL, 4.75" Square Magic Touchless Switch With Handicap Logo
Description And Features:
• Touchless design reduces spread of bacteria, disease and contamination
• LED illumination increases plate visibility
• Stainless steel faceplate improves durability and reduces deterioration caused by liquids and other cleaning agents
• Low profile, beveled design reduces accidental damage from errant objects like carts or hospital beds
• Various design options available to match any application
• Audible alert can be turned on or off to signal activation
• Adjustable detection zone provides added levels of customization
• Utilizes capacitance technology
• Short range detection zone reduces unwanted activations
• Stainless steel faceplate reduces deterioration and damage caused
by liquids and cleaning agents
• Power: 12 to 24 V AC/DC