ROFU 8512-DE KIT Delayed Egress Magnetic Lock KIT (Mag-lock, Push Bar,Armored Cord, and Exit Sign Included)
- Rofu International
- 8512-DE KIT
ROFU 8512-DE Delayed Egress Magnetic Lock KIT
The ROFU 8512-DE Delayed Egress Magnetic Lock Assembly is designed to comply with the NFPA 101 Life Safety Code. This delayed
egress locking system’s principal application is for secure locking and delayed release of perimeter and emergency exit doors. The ROFU
8512-DE electromagnetic lock is a self-contained, standalone unit that uses existing door exit and latching hardware, and all electronics
are built into the magnet’s wiring compartment for ease of installation.
- Easy installation with keyhole mounting “slides left to right”
- Dual voltage 12/24 VDC field selectable
- Selectable Delayed Egress cycles: 15 or 30 seconds
- Selectable Nuisance Delayed Egress: 0~3 seconds
- Fail alarm: may be released upon activation of fire alarm
- Bond sensor feature for remote monitoring
- Optional remote alarm
- Fail-safe: releases instantly when power is disconnected. No residual magnetism
|8512-DE||Single Door Maglock with delayed egress (15/30 seconds)||1200 LB||Delayed Egress (DE)||Satin Aluminum US28||Magnet:|
10 1/2'' X 1 9/16'' X 2 11/16''
7 1/4'' X 5/8'' X 2 3/8''