Norton 6310 Low Energy Pull Side Power Door Operator
- Door size: minimum width 36", maximum width 48", maximum weight 200 lbs
- Complies with requirements for the Americans with Disabilities Act (A.D.A)
- Activated by push button, hands-free and RF devices, not included.
- Door opening up to 180°.
- Power assist.
- Push and go (selectable).
- Obstruction detection (open and close).
- Latch boost.
- Selectable mode switch (off, on, hold open).
- Adjustable opening force.
- Adjustable closing power.
- 2-year limited warranty.
Product at A Glance
- Minimum top rail 1-1/8".
- ANSI/BHMA A156.19 certified.
- UL325/991 certified.
- UL10C listed for positive pressure fire test.
- Power input 120 VAC, 3A, 60Hz.
- Current draw 1.5A.
- Power output 24VDC @ 1.3A max draw (less accessories).
Power Assist Senses the door is being opened manually and applies a small amount of power to assist the user in opening the door with force less than 5 lbs. The door opens only as far as it is moved manually, then closes once released Push and Go (selectable) As the door is manually opened, the operator "senses" movement and opens door to the full-open position Obstruction Detection Open- Door closes if it hits an obstruction while opening. Close - Door will reverse to open position if it hits an obstruction while closing Motor Startup Delay Delays operator opening for locking hardware Infinite Hold Open The door will hold open at the set position until power is turned off
Finish: 689 Aluminum Painted