Norton 5630PC 689 Low Energy Door Operator Surface Mount Push Side, Top Jamb, Double Lever Arm Regular, Power Cord, Aluminum
- 5630PC 689
Norton 5630PC 689 Low Energy Door Operator, Surface Mount, Push Side, Top Jamb, Double Lever Arm Regular, Power Cord, Aluminum Painted
The 5600 Series offers functionality and control at an affordable price.
- Operators for interior doors shall be products of one manufacturer and be matched in style.
- Operator (non-fire rated doors) closing force shall be adjustable to ensure adequate closing control and shall simulate conventional door closer opening and closing forces unless the power operator motor is activated or in the event of a power outage to the operator.
- Operators shall be non-handed and have electrically controlled backcheck, sweep, and latch with manual adjustment to set both the full open and full closed door positions.
- Maximum door open shall be adjustable up to 95°, pull side mounting, conditions permitting.
- Operators can be SELECTIVELY ACTIVATED (i.e. external wall switches, radio frequency devices).
- Operators shall have input line rating of 120VAC, .6A, and include on board relay contact for interfacing with products having a rating of 24VDC at 1A.
- Door operators shall include an external On/Off Switch to defeat powered opening cycle and an internal circuit breaker switch to interrupt input power for servicing.
- Operators shall be ETL certified and conform to ANSI/U.L. standard 325 for automatic closing doors.
- Door operators shall be in compliance with the requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and ANSI/BHMA standard A117.1.
Baa Qualified: Yes
Country of Origin: Usa
Finish Description: Aluminum Painted
Limited Warranty: 1 Year
Series: 5600 Series Operators
Subtype: Door Operators
Type: Door Closers and Operators