KitLock KL1000 G3 Locker Lock or Cabinet Lock with 24 Hours Timer and Key Override
- KL1000 G3
The KL1000 Classic is a compact digital lock ideal for replacing keyed cam locks commonly supplied on a wide range of lockers, cabinets and cupboards.
Introducing the KL1000 G3; designed through evolution of our best-selling KitLock, the KL1000, and boasting all popular features of the KL1000 Classic+ including 20 User Codes and 24hr countdown timer1.
KitLock by Codelocks is a convenient alternative to traditional locks and keys suitable for a wide range of cabinet and locker applications. The KL1000 G3’s key override and front battery change capabilities provide ease of use and peace of mind. The updated chrome effect back panel and handle finishes reflect their surroundings giving the lock a slimmer, more subtle aesthetic.
Sharing the same fittings & fixings as the KL1000 KitLock this lock is easily retrofitted, ideal for upgrading existing installations with increased flexibility and convenience for both guests and staff.
Allows key holders to access the locker in the event of a forgotten code or an emergency. Override key available separately.
Front Battery Change
The KL1000 G3 battery compartment can be accessed via the front of the lock. Entering a valid code and turning the handle reveals a security screw which, once removed, allows the cover to slide up and batteries to be replaced.
24hr Auto-Unlock Countdown Timer
When operating in Public Function, the KL1000 G3 can be programmed to auto-unlock between 1 and 24 hours after locking1, saving valuable locker management time.
Up to 20 User Codes
The KL1000 G3 offers up to 20 unique 4 digit User Codes when operating in Private Function, thus allowing a single cabinet to be accessed by multiple users.
- Easy install
- Easy retrofit for existing cam locks
- Front battery change
- Key Override
- Battery Override
- Private and Public Functions
- Up to 20 User Codes
- Auto-unlock after a set time
- Slam latch accessory available
- Black Chrome / Silver Chrome finishes
This function is used where the same code will be repeatedly used, e.g. an employee with the same locker/drawer in the workplace.
This is the default function and is already pre-programmed in new locks. In this function the KitLock operates with a single User Code. The user enters a personal four digit code, this locks the lock. The same code is entered once only to open the lock before automatically being erased and ready for the next user. This function is used for short term, multiple occupancy applications, e.g. hot desking in an office or a locker in a sports club.
Watch the video introducing the KitLock KL1000 G3 cabinet lock.
- Battery Override: A 9 volt PP3 battery can be placed against external contacts
- Code Change Method: Keypad (On Door)
- Codes: 8-digit Master and Sub-Master Code, 6-digit Technician Code, 20 4-digit User Codes
- Countdown Timer: Open after X hours
- Door Thickness: Ready to fit doors up to 25mm (1”)
- Function: Private, Public
- IP Rating: IP54 when fitted with gasket (IP55 available for special order)
- Latch Type: Cam (standard), Slam Latch (add on)
- Lock Dimensions136mm (5 ⅜”) H x 28mm (11⁄16”) D x 33mm (15⁄16") W
- Lock Material: Mixed Plastic and Alloy
- Low Battery Warning: Red LED will flash on opening to indicate low battery
- Operations: Up to 100,000 operations per 2 x AAA batteries
- Orientation: Left Handed, Right Handed
- Power: 2x AAA
- Spindle: Fitted with 15/16" (24mm) spindle as standard, optional 3/8" (10mm) and 1.14" (29mm) spindles supplied
- Suitable For: Internal, External
- User Levels: Master, Sub Master, Technician, User