Codelock KL1000 Model KL1060 NetCode KitLock Locker Lock
KL1000 NetCode KitLock Locker Lock
The KL1000 NetCode provides the smart way to generate time-sensitive codes for a wide range of lockers and cabinets.
Complete Control Wherever You Are
Activate > Generate > Control
NetCode is the smart way to generate time-sensitive codes for a wide range of lockers and cabinets.
Through the online NetCode Portal or via the Codelocks simple API (application programming interface), you can create codes that have a specified start date, time and duration. Once the duration expires, the codes no longer work. Using time-sensitive codes is a more secure way to grant access as the code will not work outside a designated timeslot. Issue codes to visiting service engineers, delivery personnel (drop boxes), and medium-term locker rental. Generated codes can be sent by email or SMS.
- No wired or wireless communication required
- Create codes for short, medium and long-term
- Web-based NetCode generation
- Send generated codes via email or SMS*
- Three modes of operation
- Five types of NetCode
- Additional NetCode features
- 15,000 operations from 2 x AAA batteries
- 11 button keypad
- Master Code
- Sub-Master Code
- User Code
- Technician Code
- Battery override
- Easy to install and set up
- IP55 rated when fitted with gasket
- Not suitable for a Chlorine environment
- All parts / fixings / templates included
- Two year guarantee**
Three Modes of Operation
In addition to NetCode, the KL1000 NetCode retains the standard Public and Private Functions.
This function allows temporary access. Create time-sensitive codes via the NetCode portal or your own application with our simple API (application programming interface).
This function is used where the same code will be repeatedly used. Choose a single four digit User Code to use multiple times. Ideal for use where the lock is allocated to a single person for a long period of time.
This function is used for short-term, multiple occupancy applications. Enter a four digit User Code to lock the locker, the same code is used to unlock. The lock remains open, ready for a new user and a new code.
Types of NetCode
Five types of NetCode are available:
- Short-term multi-use codes with durations from 1 to 12 hours and 1 to 7 days
- Short-term single-use codes with durations from 1 to 12 hours and 1 to 7 days
- Medium-term codes with durations from 1 to 21 days + 28 days
- Long-term codes that work for periods of up to 1 year
- Codes that will expire on a particular date
Additional NetCode Features
New NetCode Blocks Previous NetCode
This feature automatically blocks the last used NetCode when a new NetCode is entered.
Choose which types of NetCode to support. This is a useful feature if the number of potentially available NetCodes needs to be reduced.
Block a NetCode
Block a NetCode directly on the lock using either the Master Code or another valid NetCode.
Person User Code
Allow a NetCode user to create a personal 4 digit number that retains the same validity period as their originally allocated NetCode.
- Battery OverrideA 9 volt PP3 battery can be placed against external contacts
- Body MaterialZinc Alloy
- BrandKitLock by Codelocks
- Buttons2 x 5 + Programming
- Code Change MethodKeypad (On Door)
- Door ThicknessReady to fit doors up to 25mm (1”)
- FinishSilver Grey
- FunctionPrivate, Public, NetCode
- HandedNon Handed
- Hinge TypeStandard
- IP RatingIP55 when fitted with gasket
- Keypad11 individual round buttons
- Latch TypeCam
- Low Battery WarningRed LED will flash 3 times before unlocking
- MemoryNon-volatile memory will be retained
- NetCodeStandard (Multi Use), Standard (Single Use), Rental 365, Rental 1 - 21 Days
- OperationsUp to 15,000 operations per 2 x AAA batteries
- Power2x AAA
- Suitable ForInternal, External
- User LevelsMaster, Sub Master, Technician, User
- User TypesCode, NetCode