Codelocks Electronic Key Lock CL5000PK for Panic Exit Bars
The Code Lock CL5000PK is a coded heavy-duty front plate only for use in conjunction with Compatible Panic Bars (less panic bar).
Electronic panic access kit
Fit with new or existing panic equipment (compatible panic bars ONLY). Compatible panic bars are Codelocks, VON-DUPRIN 99 and Cal-Royal 98.
**** PANIC BAR NOT INCLUDED ****
Lever handle lock for doors hung on the left or right
Use in offices / schools / warehouses / hospitals / care homes / nurseries / hotels / leisure facilities / the home
The outside lever of the Code Lock CL5000PK turns freely without operating the latch bolt. When a valid code is entered and the blue LED lights, the lever will retract the latch bolt. When the door closes the spring latch will automatically lock the door. The key will open the door for management functions. The key may be used to set the lock into Code Free mode so that anyone can open the door without using a code. Code Free Mode can also be programmed at the keypad using the Master Code.
The Code Lock CL5000PK lock can store up to 80 different User Codes. Codes may be 4, 5 or 6 digits long. Programming is via the keypad, using the Master Code. The lock has fitted as standard two alarm release terminals.
REM1 is used to open the lock from a reception desk button or answer the phone.
REM2 can be linked to an alarm system which, when activated by a momentary contact, will release the door for 30 minutes. This allows emergency personnel to enter the room to rapidly check that no one has been overlooked.
* Code Lock CL5000PK does not require a separate installation template. Please use the neoprene seal that comes with the product. Download instructions opposite for full installation guide.
• Brand: Codelocks
• Body Material: Zinc Alloy
• Buttons: Individual, stainless steel
• Classroom function: Yes
• Door thickness: 35mm – 65mm (1 3/8″ – 2 1/2″)
• Finish: Brushed steel, polished brass
• Keying alike: Locks can be supplied as keyed alike on request
• Keypad: 3 x 4
• Key override: Yes
• Non handed: Lock will fit doors hung on the left or right
• Power: 4 x AA cells
• Spindle type: 8mm (5/16″) spring-loaded spindle
• Storeroom function: Yes
• Suitable for: Internal and external use
• Type: N/A
• Operations: 200,000
• Audit Trail: No
• PC Programming: No