Codelock CL600PK Panic Access Kit Mechanical Keypad Lock Trim for Exit Device Brushed Steel Finish
The CL600PK mechanical panic device access kit is a coded front plate only with extra long spindle to work with most single point panic pads.
*** Panic bar is not included ***
Quick Code change!
The CL600 range incorporates the new Quick Code system which allows on door code change in seconds. Typically most mechanical digital locks require the lock to be removed from the door or partly disassembled to change the code.
- Internal doors and external doors
- Quick Code change - no need to remove lock from door
- Lever handle lock for doors hung on the left or right
- Available in brushed steel
- Use in offices / schools / warehouses / hospitals / care homes / nurseries / hotels / leisure facilities / the home
- Tested to Grade 2 - ANSI - A156.2
Body Material Zinc Alloy
Buttons 2 x 7
Code Change Method Keypad (On Door)
Codes Single code storage - 8,191 non sequential combinations available
Door Thickness 35mm - 60mm (1 3/8" - 2 3/8")
Finish Brushed Steel
Handed Non Handed - Locks will fit doors hung on the left or right
Keypad 14 stainless steel buttons
Latch Type Mortise Latch
Spindle Two part 8mm (5 /16”) spring loaded spindle
Suitable For Internal, External