SDC WPT Wireless Power Transfer Device
- UPC Code:
The WPT eliminates unsightly, exposed wires across the door gap that are susceptible to vandalism or breakage thru use and includes a timed trigger to allow for up to 90 seconds of sustained voltage if required. The WPT transfers power wirelessly across door gaps up to 7mm (a little over 1/4”), and provides more tolerance in lining up the transmitter and receiver vertically and horizontally than inductive power transfer devices.
- No door core drilling required
- Transfer of latch bolt monitoring, REX or data signals
- No more broken wires, no moving parts
- Dual voltage output 12VDC or 24VDC field selectable
- For fail-secure electrified locks, latches or other door hardware requiring up to 600mA @ 12VDC or 300mA @ 24VDC
- For intermittent duty, but can provide up to 90 seconds of sustained voltage
- Flexible installation - can be mounted on top of the frame, latch side or hinge side with up to 1/4" door gap
- UL 1034 and UL 10C 3-hrs fire-rated, FCC Part 15 Compliant
12 OR 24V DC
Finish US32D SATIN STAINLESS STEEL Locking State FAIL-SECURE (POWER TO UNLOCK) Product Type ACCESSORIES AND PARTS Sales Category ELECTRIC PART Solenoid Duty INTERMITTENT DUTY UL Listing UL LISTED
The WPT uses a radio frequency (RF) transmitter to send energy wirelessly across the door gap to a RF receiver that converts the energy to DC voltage - to power electrified locks and latches. Retrofitting electrified locks into openings with existing wood doors is simpler and less time consuming – core drilling the door is not required. Works well with steel doors, too. Plus, unlike competitive wireless power transfer devices that use magnetic induction for the power transfer, the WPT’s RF technology* also allows for transfer of latch bolt monitoring, REX or data signals.