KEYINCODE 5200 Series KIC-5210-W-BS WIFI Smart Lock Remote Manage PINCODE and Ready Pin Only in Brushed Silver
KeyInCode 5200 Smart Lock
Grade 2 Lever w/WiFi for Commercial, Multi-family, Office, Retail, and Warehouse
Access Types: PIN, App Unlock, Key Override
Locking Device Options: Tubular Latch
The KeyInCode 5200 smart lock is a commercial grade smart lock designed for large enterprises, offices and commercial properties.
KeyInCode locks utilize built-in Wi-Fi to connect directly to the internet via existing Wi-Fi networks, allowing property owners to manage access remotely and affordably extend access control deeper into buildings beyond traditional wired exterior doors.
Managed via RemoteLock’s cloud-based software and mobile app, locks can be configured wirelessly to adjust lock settings, manage users, view history, receive alerts and more.
- Medium duty internal or external use. Commercial, multi-family, office, retail, institutional
- Works with RemoteLock cloud management software & ACS wired solutions for whole building access management & control from anywhere
- Enables periodic updates from web-hosted application via built-in Wi-Fi
- Allows for remote monitoring & control from anywhere via web browser or mobile app
- Features uninterrupted, door-access usage -- lock retains all programming & data even in the event of power outage or router offline
- Supports passage mode, auto-lock mode and passage schedules
- Easy to install, connect, manage and use
- Allows for setting of notifications for user entry and alerts for unexpected issues
- Offers secure bi-directional encryption
- Dimensions - Exterior 7 5/8(H) x 2 3/4(W) x 2 3/4(D) in. / Interior 7 5/8(H) x 2 3/4(W) x 2 3/4(D) in.
- Batteries - 4 AA / Battery Life - 1 year with typical use
- Code Capacity - 3500
- Code Length - 4-10 digits
- Communication Standards - 2.4GHz Wi-Fi (IEEE 802.11 b/g/n)
- Event Audit Trail - 1000 stored offline
- Door Handing - Right, left, reversible
- Functions - Classroom, storehouse
- Access Types - PIN, App Unlock, Key Override
- Scheduling - Lock schedules User schedules, Holiday exceptions
- Locking Device - Tubular latch, mortise latch, exit bar
- Backset - 2 3/8" (35mm) & 2 3/4" (70mm)
- Door Thickness - 1 3/8" -2 3/8" (35mm-60mm)
- Ratings - ANSI/BHMA A156.25-2018, Grade 2, ANSI/BHMA A156.2-2017
- Warranty - 1 year