KEYINCODE KIC-5550-WBS Bluetooth MORTISE Smart Lock (Future Upgradeable to WiFi)
KEYINCODE KIC-5550-WBS Bluetooth Mortise
Grade 2 Lever for Commercial, Multi-family, Office, Retail, and Warehouse
Bluetooth – SMART LOCK PIN CODE, MiFARE CREDENTIALS, READY PIN CODES. Future upgrade to WiFi forremote management requires purchase of KICWBS and Cloud-Based Software to manage remotely
Access Types: Smart Card, PIN, ReadyPINs, App Unlock, Key Override
Locking Device Options: Mortise
The KeyInCode 5500-WBS smart lock is a commercial grade smart lock designed for large enterprises, offices and commercial properties.
KeyInCode locks utilize built-in Bluetooth to connect directly to the lock via a smart app, allowing property owners to manage access control deeper into buildings beyond traditional wired exterior doors.
Optional future upgrade to WiFi to managed via RemoteLock’s cloud-based software and mobile app, locks can be configured wirelessly to adjust lock settings, manage users, view history, receive alerts and more.
KeyInCode locks are built for flexibility, accepting multiple credential types including PINs, temporary guest PINs, ReadyPINs (Algorithmic), MIFARE smart cards.
- Medium duty internal use or external use. Commercial, multi-family, office, retail, institutional
- Option future upgrade to enables periodic updates from web-hosted application via built-in Wi-Fi
- Allows monitoring & control from mobile app via Bluetooth connection
- Supports multiple credential types including PINS, Temporary Guest PINS, ReadyPINS (Algorithmic) MIFARE Classic Cards & Mobile
- Features uninterrupted, door-access usage -- lock retains all programming & data even in the event of power outage or router offline
- Supports passage mode, auto-lock mode and passage schedules
- Easy to install, connect, manage & use
- Allows for setting of notifications for user entry & alerts for unexpected issues
- Offers secure bi-directional encryption
- Dimensions - Exterior 7 5/8(H) x 2 3/4(W) x 2 3/4(D) in. / Interior 7 5/8(H) x 2 3/4(W) x 2 3/4(D) in.
- Batteries - 4 AA / Battery Life - 1 year with typical use
- Code Capacity - 3500
- Code Length - 4-10 digits
- Communication Standards - 2.4GHz Wi-Fi (IEEE 802.11 b/g/n)
- Event Audit Trail - 1000 stored offline
- Door Handing - Right, left, reversible
- Functions - Classroom, storehouse
- Access Types - PIN, ReadyPIN, Card, Mobile
- Scheduling - Lock schedules User schedules, Holiday exceptions
- Locking Device - Tubular latch, mortise latch, exit bar
- Backset - 2 3/8" (60mm) & 2 3/4" (70mm)
- Door Thickness - 1 3/8" -2 3/8" (35mm-60mm)
- Ratings - ANSI/BHMA A156.25-2018, Grade 2, ANSI/BHMA A156.2-2017, UL 3hr Fire
- Warranty - 1 year