KABA MAS CDX-10 – 521025/521033 — Kaba Mas Safe Locks CDX-10 High Security Vault Door Lock, with Non-Drill Resistant Hard Plate, Type 9 Strike
- KABA MAS
521025/521033 — Kaba Mas Safe Locks
CDX-10 High-Security Vault Door Lock, with Non-Drill Resistant Hard Plate, Type 9 Strike
CDX-10 High-Security Lock - Pedestrian Door Deadbolts.
The Kaba Mas CDX-10 consists of an X-10 high-security lock, Federal Specification FF-L-2740B, mounted on a deadbolt base plate. The base plate is surface-mounted to the inside face of the door. The deadbolt base plate has two essential features.The X-10 has been designed to enhance user-friendly features while improving security. For example, the lock case incorporates a through case mounting feature to improve to improve ease of installation while protecting the lock's internal electronics and mechanisms. The lock case has a security seal which provides a visible indication the lock has been accessed.
The Kaba Mas CDX-10 consists of a General Services Administration (GSA) approved, X-10 High-Security combination lock mounted on a deadbolt base plate. The base plate is surface-mounted to the inside of the face of the door. The system provides a means of to use a GSA approved combination lock to secure pedestrian doors on Secure Compartmented Information Facilities (SCIFS) and other secure spaces. Product features include:
A means of latching the primary locking bolt in the retracted position to allow authorized personnel to access the area through an access control system during operational hours of the facility
- An inside knob that can be rotated to allow egress when the primary locking system is activated
The CDX-10 was approved by GSA to meet requirements specified in Federal Specification FF-L-2890B, Type V.
The CDX-10 is manufactured by Kaba Mas Lexington and is available for purchase through Dorma Kaba.
Power: Internal, self-powered by "Green" Rotational electromechanical PowerStar Technology.
Combination - 3 Modes:
- Single: 1 million combinations.
- Dual: 500 billion combinations.
- Supervisor/Subordinate: 2 million combinations.
- Direct Dial: No need to clear before entering the combination. Once you stop turning the dial, the power will shut down after 40 seconds.
- Memory: Non-volatile.
- LCD: Limited view Liquid Crystal Display with visual controls makes dialing easy and exact.
- Combination Changes: (LCD Indicator in change key mode). A combination changed with the correct combination or serial number.
- Random Number View: True Scramble.
- Day locking: No.
- Back Dialing: No.
- Lock Reset: Automatic when the bolt is thrown or 40 seconds after turning has stopped.
- Manipulation: Fail secure against high-voltage attack, robot attack, X-ray methods, magnetic, vibration, and R/F.
- Audit: The X-10 records all openings, and the record is non-resettable. The X-10 records unsuccessful attempts after 3 incorrect combination attempts and resets after a correct opening.
- Wrong Try Penalty: 10-14 errors results in a 3-minute time out. 15 errors or greater results in a 4-minute time out. Both error count and penalty time reset with a valid combination.
- Temperature: Tested - 10F to 155F Operational Range.
- Salt Spray: Operational after 72 hours of continuous exposure.
- Cycle Test: Meets or exceeds FF-L-2740B specifications.
- Humidity: Operational after 10 days of 140F 98% humidity (Operational after 10 days testing per MIL-STD-810E, Method 507.3, Procedure III, Temperature Cycling 86F to 140F @ 98% RH).
- Stress: Operational after 7 days in a stress chamber @ 194F (per UL 768 Aging Stress Distortion Test).
- Vibration: MIL-STD-810.
- Shock: MIL-STD-901.
- Electrical Discharge: 250KV on Dial.
- Electromagnetic Pulse: Meets FF-L-2740B specification for simulation of high altitude nuclear blast.
- Case & Bolt Strength: 600 pounds in two directions.
*The image may not represent the actual product or finish