Hollon HS-610D 2 Hour Office Safe with Dial Combination Lock
- Hollon Safe
- UPC Code:
Designed to protect important documents in an office, the Hollon HS-610D 2 Hour Office Safe is rated for up to 2 hours at temperatures up to 1700 degrees F. This provides quite a bit more protection than your standard office safe on the market.
Smoke damage to your contents can be just as bad as fire damage. The HS-610D has a recessed curvature that provides airtight construction to prevent smoke damage.
There is 2-way locking chrome bolt work which helps the HS-610D survive the KSG 30-foot impact test which simulates the safe falling from a collapsing second story onto concrete. An anchor hole is provided at the bottom of the safe to mount to a solid surface, and the mounting hardware is included.
Use the reliable dial combination lock without a key lock.
To buy the electronic lock version HS-610E click here.
The Hollon HS-610D weighs 176 pounds and has 1.5 cubic feet of inside storage capacity.
- 2-hour fire rating at 1700 degrees F
- 30-foot Impact rated
- 2-way locking chrome bolt work
- Interior adjustable shelves
- Door detente device automatically locks the safe
- Dial Combination lock
- Recessed curvature provides virtually airtight construction preventing smoke damage
- Anchor Bolt for bolting safes to the floor
- Factory Warranty