Folger Adams 742-75-F-24D-630-LBMLCM 740 Series Electric Strike in Satin Stainless Steel
- Folger Adam
- 742-75 F 24D 630 LBMLCM
- UPC Code:
The 742-75 Series is a 3 hour fire-rated, industrial grade electric strike designed for extreme heavy duty applications. The all stainless steel construction of this device makes it ideal for high abuse applications. The 742-75 Series comes standard with a variety of brackets to accommodate all major mortise and cylindrical locks with up to a 3/4" throw latchbolts. This is the one electric strike to choose when you are uncertain of which lockset you may encounter.
- Satin Stainless Steel Finish
- Tamper-resistant, heavy duty construction.
- 24D Voltage Latchbolt in pocket and monitors internal strike mechanism
- Constructed entirely of stainless steel for strength and corrosion resistance.
- Endurance rating 500,000 cycles.
- Horizontally adjustable keeper allows for door and frame misalignment.
- Deadlatch tabs included.
- 3/4" keeper depth (742-75).
- Plug-in connector.
- Full keeper shim.
- Available in Satin Stainless Steel (630) & Bronze Toned (613) finish.