Codelock CL5000 Series Model# CL5010BBIC Heavy Duty electronic keyless lock Tubular Latchbolt Back to Back with Interchangeable core (no core)
A heavy duty electronic tubular mortise latch back to back providing coded access in both directions
Independent keypad plates on both sides to provide coded access in both directions.
Please Note: Batteries are housed in the front of each keypad and are therefore not recommended for external use.
- Internal doors - low / medium / high traffic
- Mortise Latch
- Lever handle lock for doors hung on the left or right
- Use in offices / schools / warehouses / hospitals / care homes / nurseries / hotels / leisure facilities / the home
Available in one PVD finish
The outside lever turns freely without operating the latchbolt. When a valid code is entered and the blue LED lights, the lever will retract the latchbolt. When the door closes the spring latch will automatically lock the door. The key will open the door for management functions. The key may be used to set the lock into Code Free mode so that anyone can open the door without using a code. Code Free Mode can also be programmed at the keypad using the Master Code.
The lock can store up to 80 different User Codes. Codes may be 4, 5 or 6 digits long.Programming is via the keypad, using the Master Code.
The lock has fitted as standard two alarm release terminals.
- REM1 is used to open the lock from a reception desk button or answer phone.
- REM2 can be linked to an alarm system which, when activated by a momentary contact, will release the door for 30 minutes. This allows emergency personnel to enter the room to rapidly check that no one has been overlooked.