CODELOCK CL465 Narrow Stile Storefront mechanical keyless lock - Leverset Latchbolt with Passage feature
Narrow Stile Codelock complete with threaded cylinder and cams.
WITH PASSAGE MODE
- Internal and external aluminium doors
- Mechanical narrow stile Codelock
- Medium duty lock
- Lever handle (standard) lock for doors hung on the left or right
- Ball shape knob and short lever handle available
- Complete with cams and threaded cylinder
- Use in Storefront doors / offices / schools / warehouses / hospitals / care homes / nurseries / hotels / leisure facilities / the home
- Designed as a retrofit for Adams Rite 4510 lockcase or similar style ANSI round cylinder Mortise deadlatches.
- LATCH NOT INCLUDED
Supplied with a random code commencing with the ‘C’ clear button. To change the code after fitting, the lock must first be removed from the door.
The code is non sequential, that is the code can be entered in any order e.g. 1234 can be 4321 or 1342 or whatever is the most convenient sequence. With the 13 buttons a total of 8,191 different codes are available, which may be entered in any order.
- Buttons: 2 x 7
- Code Change Method: Tumblers (Off Door)
- Codes: Single code storage - 8,191 non sequential combinations available
- Finish: Stainless Steel
- Handed: Non Handed - Locks will fit doors hung on the left or right
- Keypad: 14 stainless steel buttons
- Lock Material: Zinc Alloy
- Orientation: Vertical
- Spindle: Two part 1⁄4" (6mm) spring loaded spindle
- Suitable For: Internal, External
- Click here for template