You have no items in your shopping cart.
Double-sided Trilogy DL5200 keypad door lock for keypad PIN-code access with keyless entry on two sides of door
Deter theft and ensure doors are always locked with the new Trilogy DL5200 double-sided electronic lock by Alarm Lock. It is ironman tough, and capable of accomodating multiple users. You will use it on gates, and openings where you need to control access on both sides of the door, such as jetways and police interrogation rooms. This powerful electronic door lock lets you issue codes instead of keys. You will even be able to delete users from the door in seconds. A new electronic smart lock like the DL5200 is also a strong first-line-of-defense against private, or sensitive information being stolen or compromised. Since user's don't have to worry about locating and taking their keys with them each time they leave, the likelihood of doors being left open or propped open is virtually eliminated. If you add up the time spent issuing and tracking keys, and the expense of re-keying and changing out locks, not to mention liability costs, you will see the Trilogy DL5200 quickly pays for itself.
Perfect for community pool gates, courtyard gates, airport jet bridge doors, communicating doors, interrogation rooms, psych and alzheimer areas, and more!
- Heavy Duty, BHMA Grade 1 lock with UL 3 hr. fire rated cylindrical latch
- Program at lock (on primary side of door)
- Program users to have access through both sides of the door or only one side
- Vandal-resistant construction with an all metal keypad. Rugged clutch mechanism insures long life & durability
- Weatherproof performance
- Accomodates 100 users with PIN codes of 3-5 digits in length. Millions of possible codes. Program in Master, Manager (up to 10), User, and up to 3 one-time use codes
- Individual, group, or total user lockout codes
- 2 wire remote capability (i.e., secretary desk button) - remote release button and wiring not included. We have a reliable desk release button here
- Easy to install. Retrofits cylindrical locksets
- Visual and audible entry and egress indicators
- Key override on primary door side (mirror key cylinder also provided on secondary side, however it is used solely to gain access to battery compartment) - includes standard cylinder with a 6-Pin, solid brass, Schlage SC1 keyway. You may also use other Schlage cylinders, or Corbin-Russwin CL, Sargent 480, ASSA 65-611, & Lori cylinders.
- Two (2) year manufacturer warranty
- Dimensions: 8" H x 3 1/4" W x 1 11/16" D
- Door thickness: 1 5/8" to 1 7/8"; addt'l thicknesses upon request - please call (877) 439-5377
- Battery operation: 5 AA's; appx. 80,000 cycles; low battery alerts; lock may be hard-wired with 9VDC or 9VAC power supply for remote release / battery backup
- Operational temperature range: +151°F ~ -31°F
- Backset: 2 3/4" included (2 3/8" available at checkout)
- 2 year manufacturer's warranty
You may also be interested in the following product(s)