Securitron Touch Sense Bar Exit Device.
Touch Sense Bar
Application: The Touch Sense Bar is for use on magnetically locked, non-fire-rated doors. Touching the bar, even through light gloves or clothing, trips an electronic sensor which releases the lock. For indoor use only, the TSB-3 can be installed on metal, aluminum, or wood frame doors of all types. Meets "no special tools or knowledge" code requirements.
Features and Benefits
- 3 standard lengths: 36", 42" or 48"
- Can be field cut to accommodate non-standard openings up to 48"
- Activates a DPST 2 Amp rated relay when touched (no mechanical movement) which will allow free egress or initiate the delay on an exit delay timer
- Backup push button
- 16 ft. [4.8m] 22AWG 6 conductor cable and stainless steel armored door cord are included
- Operates on either 12 or 24VDC
- UL Listed
TCP covers unwanted
mounting holes from
TSB can be ordered
Current Draw: 40mA at rest, 25mA releasing
Voltage: 12 or 24VDC
Operating Temperature: +32 to +110F [0 to +43C]
Shipping Weight: 7 to 9 lbs. depending on length
Warranty: MagnaCare Lifetime Replacement Warranty