Schlage NDEBP 626 Mobile Enabled Wireless Cylindrical Storeroom Function with ENGAGE Technology In Satin Chrome Standard Key Override
- Schlage Commercial
- NDEBP 626
NDEB Mobile Enabled Wireless Lock
Mobile Enabled Cylindrical With Vandlgard, Interior Pushbutton with Indicator, With Cylinder (Schlage Everest C), Keyed Different, 626 Satin Chrome, 2-3/4" Backset, ANSI Strike w/DPS Magnets
The Schlage NDE-80-PD-RHO-626 series of wireless Lock with ENGAGE technology is designed to be easy to install, connect, manage, and use. The NDE series wireless locks simplify installation by combining the lock, credential reader, door position sensor and request-to-exit switch all in one unit. It is ideal for suite entrances, office doors, common area doors, and sensitive storage spaces with a cylindrical door prep. With the ENGAGE cloud-based web and mobile apps, it's easy to configure, lock settings, add users, and view audits and alerts from anywhere. NDE Series locks can be connected to the ENGAGE Gateway for real-time access control with software from one of our access control alliance partners. NDE Series wireless locks are compatible with most proximity and smart cards including aptiQ and aptiQmobile.
Storeroom lock with vandlgard: Lockset is normally secure with outside lever disengaged. Valid credentials or key momentarily unlocks the door. A valid credentials may be used to change to a passage or a secured state. Inside lever always allows free egress.
Features and Benefits:
- Standard keys are included
- Satin Chrome finish
- Rhodes lever style
- Data rate: 24 Mbps via Wi-Fi
- Communication range: Up to 100 ft.
- Door thickness: 1-3/4" thick doors
- Fits mechanical ND Series door prep with no additional holes
- Strike plate: 1-3/16" Lip, ANSI, DPS magnets, no box, 1-1/4" x 4-7/8"
- Installs in minutes with only a Phillips screwdriver
- Backset and latch bolt: 2-3/4" backset, deadlatch, square corner, 1-1/8" x 2-1/4"
- Bored lock installed into a round hole in the door
- Cylinder: With Cylinder, Schlage key in lever
- Lever handing is field reversible
- Built-in Bluetooth enables wireless configuration from smartphones and tablets
- Built-in Wi-Fi enables automatic daily updates sent directly from host software
- The NDE series are certified to ANSI/BHMA A156.25-2013, A156.2-2011, Series 4000, Grade 1, UL 294
- Up to 2 years of battery life with 4 AA batteries
- Mobile Enabled
- Add and configure devices
- Add new users and enroll credentials
- View audits and alerts by door
- User schedules, device schedules, including auto-unlock and auto-lock times (30 min. increments), and holiday time zone capability
- Perform lock diagnostics
- Send updates to devices anytime via Bluetooth at the lock, or from the Allegion cloud server via WiFi once every 24 hrs.
- Requirements: iOS 7.1 or later. Android 4.4 (Kit Kat) or later
- Compatible with any Android or iOS that supports native NFC technology. This includes the iPhone 6 and newer, Galaxy S3 and newer. You can also use older iOS device such as the iPhone 4/4S/5 and iPod Touch with a special NFC case for iPhone 4 and iPhone 5).