KEYINCODE KIC-6580-WBS Bluetooth (upgradeable to WiFi) Heavy Duty Commercial Smart Lock
KeyInCode KIC-6580-WBS Bluetooth Smart Lock (Upgradeable to WiFi for future options)
KeyInCode 6500 Smart Lock
Grade 1 Lever with for Commercial, Multi-family, Office, Retail, and Warehouse
Access Types: Smart Card, PIN, ReadyPINs, App Unlock, Key Override
The KeyInCode 6500 smart lock is a heavy duty, commercial grade smart lock designed for large enterprises, offices and commercial properties.
KeyInCode locks utilize built-in Bluetooth to connect directly to the lock.
WiFi upgradeable for future needs via KICWBS to managed via RemoteLock’s cloud-based software and mobile app, locks can be configured wirelessly to adjust lock settings, manage users, view history, receive alerts and more.
KeyInCode locks are built for flexibility, accepting multiple credential types including PINs, temporary guest PINs, ReadyPINs (Algorithmic), MIFARE smart cards and BLE mobile credentials.
- Heavy duty, high traffic applications, internal use or external use. Commercial, multi-family, office, retail, institutional
- Allows for monitoring & control using a mobile app via Bluetooth (WiFi upgradeable)
- Supports multiple credential types including PINS, Temporary Guest PINS, ReadyPINS (Algorithmic) MIFARE Classic Cards & Mobile
- Features uninterrupted, door-access usage -- lock retains all programming & data even in the event of power outage or router offline
- Supports passage mode, auto-lock mode and passage schedules
- Easy to install, connect, manage & use
- Allows for setting of notifications for user entry & alerts for unexpected issues
- Offers secure bi-directional encryption
- Dimensions - Exterior 8 (H) x 3 3/4(W) x 3(D) in. / Interior 8(H) x 3 3/4(W) x 3(D) in.
- Batteries - 4 AA / Battery Life - 1 year with typical use
- Code Capacity - 3500
- Code Length - 4-10 digits
- Communication Standards - 2.4GHz Wi-Fi (IEEE 802.11 b/g/n)
- Event Audit Trail - 1000 stored offline
- Door Handing - Right, left, reversible
- Functions - Classroom, storehouse
- Access Types - PIN, ReadyPIN, Card, Mobile
- Scheduling - Lock schedules User schedules, Holiday exceptions
- Locking Device - Tubular latch
- Backset - 2 3/4" (70mm)
- Door Thickness - 1 3/8" -1 7/8" (35mm-48mm)
- Ratings - ANSI/BHMA A156.25-2018, Grade 1, ANSI/BHMA A156.2-2017
- Warranty - 1 year