KEYINCODE KIC-5510-WSB Standard Duty Bluetooth Smart Lock Black(Future Upgradeable to WiFi)
KEYINCODE KIC-5510-WSB(Future Upgradeable to WiFi)
Standard Duty Commercial Bluetooth Smart Lock with the option to upgrade to WiFi model when ready to upgrade.
No more wasting time on costly lockouts and lost keys. The versatile KIC5510 from KeyinCode offers multiple keyless lock access methods without having to fumble around with traditional keys. Users can access the lock through keypad code entry, a tap of their smart card, or their smartphone. Managing multiple locks has never been easier thanks to the free K3 Connect app, which allows admins to create and share user access rights as well as customize lock functions right from their compatible Bluetooth smartphone.
Schedule specific time periods for code-free access allowing guests to open the door without having to use any credentials, perfect for open business and delivery hours. Start the business day off right with the First Man In function, which keeps the door locked during a scheduled passage period until the first valid credential is used to open the lock, then remains open for the rest of that period. This ensures your building or room is only open when a registered user is there to open the doors. Audit trails can also be viewed from the smartphone to see who is accessing the lock and when. Whether it’s an emergency situation or the occupant just needs some privacy, lockdown can be engaged to prevent user access so only an admin can open the lock. For sensitive or higher security applications, the KIC5510 is also equipped with dual-credential verification which requires at least two valid users to open the lock.
- Standard duty commercial ANSI/BHMA Grade 2
- Multiple keyless access methods – keypad code, smartphone and smart card
- 12 button backlit LED keypad
- Up to 800 user code and smart card capacity*
- Up to 50 smartphone users and 1 admin phone user
- Admin smartphone user can manage multiple locks, one admin per lock
- Program via keypad or smartphone with K3 Connect App
- Storeroom function standard
- Passage function for code free access
- Schedule up to 3 code free access periods
- Dual-credential function requires two valid user to open the lock
- 2,000 event audit trail
- Low battery indicator on keypad and app
- Zinc alloy body construction suitable for indoor
- Brushed steel finish
- Supports MIFARE Classic, MIFARE Desfire, MISFARE Ultralite card formats
*In addition to phone clients, the lock can store up to 800 code and card users in total only, ex. 200 card and 600 code users, or 400 card and 400 code users
K3 Connect App
- Mobile app for iOS and Android devices
- Add, remove and name locks and users easily
- Create temporary codes for service works, deliveries, and other guests
- View and share lock access history
- Lock Down mode to disable electronic access entry
- Set relocking delay from 5 to 30 seconds
- Schedule auto-unlock/lock times by day of the week
- First Man In enables Passage Mode after the first authorized entry
- Schedule automatic code changes daily, weekly, monthly, or indefinitely with daily notifications
- Update lock firmware with your smartphone
7 3/4 (H) x 2 3/4 (W) x 3 1/4 (D) in.
7 3/4 (H) x 2 3/4 (W) x 2 7/8 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Maximum||
|Door Thickness Minimum||
1 3/8 in.
2 3/4 in., 2 3/8 in.
Lever Handle Door Locks
A156.25, Grade 2 (Better)
4-6 digits, 8 digit master code
Audit Trail, Auto Relocking, Bluetooth, Passage Mode, Privacy/Lockdown
Brushed Stainless Steel
Android 4.3 or later, iOS 9 or later
MIFARE Classic, MIFARE Desfire, MIFARE Ultralite
|Event Audit Trail||
Bluetooth BLE upgradeable to WiFi upon request
6 pin C
3 Year Manufacturer