Keri Systems Incorporated NXT-RM3 Keri Systems Access Control Reader Interface Module
- Keri Systems Incorporated
NXT-RM3 Keri Systems Access Control
Reader Interface Module
Keri’s NXT-RM3 Reader Interface Module is designed to make it easy to connect reader technologies with industry-standard Wiegand output to NXT Controllers. It also allows connection of Keri MS Series Proximity Readers, most commonly used for legacy systems where PXL-500 Controllers are also in place being used with KC-10X/KC-26X, MT-10X or PKT-10X credentials. The NXT-RM3 securely plugs directly onto an NXT Controller or an NXT-4X4 or GIOX I/O Expansion Module with excellent mechanical and electrical integrity. The option to bring the reader terminations to the I/O modules provides substantial savings in wiring costs because door functions can be located closer tot he reader/door, with only 4 wires required to be cabled to centrally located controllers.
Embedded, sophisticated Ethernet-based access controllers hanging right on the network.
Managed by Doors.NET: SQL-based, Client/server Software, multiple concurrent sites, no third-party client license fees
- Fully supervised with encrypted data between cards/readers
- Utilizes existing CAT-5 cabling or existing networks.
- Network Appliance architecture utilizing two or four-door panels.
- Coupled with optional interface boards for I/O and industry-standard reader formats.
- Thousands of doors per system; 50,000 cardholders per controller.
- Flash programmable and reprogrammable