Kaba Ilco Unican Computerized Key Machine
Electronic Operation for Automotive and Commercial Keys
Dual Function - Code and Duplication
The Ilco EZ-Code is an electronic code machine designed to deliver high level performance at a moderate price. Accurate and simple to operate, the Ilco EZ-Code will cut automotive and commercial keys by bitting number, indirect code (automotive keys) or by duplication.
Special features include; Automatic calibration, key edge detection (with automatic taper correction), versatile two-position vise jaw, and powerful on-board data base of automotive codes and automotive/commercial key cut specifications.
* Cuts hundreds of automotive and commercial cylinder keys by bitting number or duplication
* Cuts popular automotive keys by indirect code number
* Extensive "on-board" database of automotive codes and key cut specifications (automotive and commercial)
* Versatile Two-Position vise jaw securely clamp even the "hard-to-grip" keys
* Electronic key edge detection; provides greater flexibility for clamping keys
* Automatic taper correction minimizes the “human factor” when positioning keys in the vise
* Microprocessor controlled stepper motors provides dependable results
* Easy view LCD display and generous size keypad for easy operation
* Simple to install, SD memory card software update process
* Equipped with a durable cobalt steel cutter