Falcon / 24 Series Exit Devices 25-R-EO 4 32D — Falcon Exit Device 25 Series Exit Device, Rim, Exit Only, 4 Ft. Device, Satin Stainless Steel-1
- 25-R-EO 4 26D
25-R-EO 4 26D — Falcon Exit Device
25 Series Exit Device, Rim, Exit Only, 4 Ft. Device, Satin Chrome
The Falcon 25-R Series rim device meets the demanding requirements of high traffic installations with a single-point, rim type latch and a streamlined touch bar design. This device can also be electrified for maximum ease of use and accessibility.
Features and Benefits
- Streamlined design includes flush-end cap for clean lines and a more attractive installation
- Stainless steel pushpad cover for a scratch-resistant surface
- Clean design with no exposed screws or rivets on the back of the device
- Patent-pending deadlocking technology ensures reliable security
- One trim input design for maximum versatility
- Extruded aluminum construction delivers greater strength and impact resistance
- Hand: Non-Handed
- Finishes Available: Satin Chrome, Stainless Steel
- Strikes: 299 strike standard
- Latchbolt: Stainless steel, 3/4" throw
- Deadlocking Latchbolt: Standard
- Dogging Feature: 1/2 turn hex dogging standard. No threaded parts to wear out.
- Cylinder Dogging: Specify "CD" prefix. Uses 1 1/8" long mortise cylinder with standard cam.
- Stock Sizes: See charts above. Cut to size in field.
- Doors: 1 3/4" thick, wood or metal. Specify thickness if other than 1 3/4".
- Projections: 2 3/4" maximum, 2" dogged
- Mounting Height: 40 1/4" from CL to finished floor
- Electric Function: Can be interfaced with building security systems. Latch retraction, FSA/FSE trim, security monitoring, electric dogging, delayed egress and exit alarm available (EL and ED fail-secure only). Subject to code requirements, state and local.
- Fasteners: All mounting screws are concealed, sheet metal screws and machine screws standard
- Sex Bolts: Recommended when device is used with hollow core wood, composite or light gauge hollow metal doors. For EO device, specify 8-425 (#10-24) SNB. For devices with trim, specify 2-425 (#10-24) SNB.
- ANSI: Certified ANSI A156.3-2001 Grade 1 Standards
- Center Case & Working Parts: Center case is heavy wrought and sintered metal parts
- Shim Kit: For glass lite applications; 1/4" thick, specify SK25-RM
- 579 Strike Retrofit Kit: Consult factory
*The image may not represent the actual product or finish
25-R-EO 4 26D — Falcon Exit Device 25 Series Exit Device, Rim, Exit Only, 4 Ft. Device, Satin Chrome