Codelocks K3 Connected CL5510 Smart Lock Bluetooth or Wi-FI App capable
Code. Card. Phone.
Operate and manage directly via the keypad or via a compatible smartphone by downloading the K3 Connect App*. Program locks via your smartphone, generate and send codes for easy access, issue smart cards for alternative entry, track and control with audit trail.
The new SMART Lock, CL5510 ANSI Grade 2, makes access control easier, offering flexibility and convenience by providing a range of entry methods including the use of pushbutton code, smart card or smartphone, enabling users to choose the most suitable access method. It utilises wireless technology to give building managers the ability to program locks via a smartphone, generate and send entry codes for easy access and issue smart cards for alternative entry.
The smart lock supports up to 350 users, with 100 client user codes, 100 phone clients and 150 client smart cards as an alternative entry option. By installing the K3 Connect App* on a smartphone all aspects of the lock can be managed conveniently, from updating basic settings to creating multiple individual access periods. It is iOS and Android compatible.
Entry can be tightly controlled and monitored by issuing NetCodes, which are generated and sent via email and SMS. The codes can be created with a specific start date and time that automatically expire after a set duration. The ability to offer keyless entry removes the hassle of storing, issuing, and replacing keys. Audit trails allow building managers to keep track of when and where the lock was accessed. The full lock audit trail data can be downloaded and viewed at any time.
The CL5510 can also be set in code-free mode at fixed times of the day, for example when access is required for cleaning, maintenance or deliveries. This removes the need for a key to manually unlock doors. Up to 10 different code-free periods can be created, that automatically enable when scheduled.
Controlling locks is now even more convenient with the CL5510.
- Multiple access methods – keypad code, smartphone or smart card
- Manage and operate locks via smartphone and free K3 Connect App – iOS and Android
- Keyless entry – no lost keys
- Up to 350 users across 3 access types – 100 client codes, 100 phone clients, 150 client smart cards
- 12 button back-lit keypad
- Utilizes NetCode generation technology
- Set up to 10 Code Free access periods
- Suspend and Restore any or all Clients
- Keypad indicates locked / unlocked status
- Tamper time out and low battery warning
- Battery monitoring via App
- Personal wireless connectivity for management
- Simple upgrade from CL5000 range using same fixings
- Emergency key override – standard SC1-6pin keyway and less SFIC core options available (less core)
NetCode Generation Technology
- Generate time sensitive temporary codes via the K3 Connect App
- Set short, medium, or long-term codes for a specific time, date and duration
- Send codes via SMS or email from wherever you are
- Use audit trail to view the lock’s history, including which codes were used at what time
- Secure way to grant access within designated time slots
- Ideal for short to medium term visitors such as servicemen, delivery personnel, locker rentals and more
Audit Trail Keep track on when and where the lock was accessed. Download and view the full lock audit trail data.
Body Material: Zinc Alloy
Buttons: 12 back-lit keypad
Classroom function: Yes
Code free option: Set up to 10 Code Free access periods
Door thickness: 35mm - 60mm (1 3/8" - 2 3/8")
Finish: Brushed steel
Keying alike: Locks can be keyed alike on request
Key override: Yes
Non handed: Lock will fit doors hung on the left or right
Power: 4 x AA cells
Spindle type: 8mm (5/16") spring loaded spindle
Storeroom function: Yes
Suitable for: Internal and external use
Type: Mortice Latch
NetCode: 6 digit
Audit Trail: Yes
PC Programming: Yes
Client User Codes: 100
Client Smart Cards: 150
Phone Clients: 100
Smartphone App: Yes
Supporting Cards: MIFARE™ Classic, MIFARE™ Desfire, MIFARE™ Ultralite