BEA Sensors 10FLYKITB — BEA Motion Sensor Passive infrared sensor, field adjustable detection zone, 0 to 180 degree mounting angle, 12 to 24 V AC/DC Black finish
- BEA Incorporated
10FLYKITB — BEA Motion Sensor Black finish
Passive infrared sensor, field adjustable detection zone, 0 to 180 degree mounting angle, 12 to 24 V AC/DC
BEA’s Fly Kit is the industry’s most compact passive infrared (PIR) sensor, ideal for request to exit (REX) applications. The Fly Kit is part of the portfolio of request to exit products, including presence sensors, power supplies, heavy duty piezo devices, illuminated buttons, access keypads, maglocks and other peripheral devices.
This low-cost, versatile sensor can be flush or surface mounted into any door, ceiling or wall. This flexibility and low profile make it an effective sensor for managing building security and traffic flow.
- Sensing field adjustment masks provide accurate detection zones (2 included)
- DIP switches for user-defined settings
- Compact, aesthetically pleasing design
- Packages include both ceiling and surface mount adapters
- An Extended Relay Time (ERT) version is available for hold times of 15 or 30 seconds.
of sensors that maximizes the convenience and safety of people moving in, out and around buildings.
*The item may not represent the actual product or finish