Arrow AL500-36-689-LR Alarmed Exit Device, Wide Stile Pushpad, Rim, 36 In., Left Hand Reverse, Aluminum Painted
Alarmed Exit Device, Wide Stile Pushpad, Rim, 36 In., Left Hand Reverse, Aluminum Painted
AL500 Series Exit Alarms
Designed for areas that require an alarm to sound upon exiting.
Once armed, any push rail movement will activate the horn in the push rail. The horn will continue to sound for two (2) minutes and shut off automatically. The LED will flash, indicating a violation has occurred.
- Microprocessor based alarm board
- When armed, alarm sounds immediately upon rail depression
- All exit devices have tamper resistant latching (Guarded Latch)
- Battery powered - 9VDC
- 103 Db @ 8 ft pulsating horn
- Flashing red LED provides visible violation indication, reset by key only
- Low battery alert
- Field selectable continuous alarm option
- Automatic re-arming option
- Inside cylinder operation to arm or disarm unit uses a 1-1/8" (29mm) mortise cylinder with 001 cam. Cylinder ordered separately.
- UL Listed and cUL Listed
- UL Listed to Canadian Safety Standards
- Rail Monitoring and Guarded Latch are standard internal features
- Minimum door widths: E 32" only, F 32-1/4 - 36", G 36-1/4 - 48"