Altronix STRIKEIT1V Panic Device Controller / Power Supply/Charger, 24VDC @ 16A in-Rush, Aux. Output, FAI, 220VAC, BC300 Enclosure
- Input 220VAC 60Hz, 4A.
- Two (2) NO trigger inputs.
- Input fuse rating: 6.3A.
Two (2) 20VDC to 26.4VDC individually controlled lock outputs for applications with battery back-up. 24VDC for applications without battery back-up (US applications only). Current rating 15A for 300ms, 0.75A continuous supply current.
5V holding voltage with 20VDC to 26.4VDC initial 100ms pulse. Maximum total 5V holding current of both outputs is 0.74A.
- One (1) 20VDC to 26.4VDC for applications with battery back-up, 24VDC for applications in US not requiring battery back-up. Auxiliary output rated @ 0.75A continuous supply current (Not affected by FACP trigger).
- One (1) 12VDC filtered regulated auxiliary output rated @ 0.75A in alarm, 0.5A standby current (Not affected by FACP trigger).
- Two (2) follower form "C" relay outputs rated @ 0.6A/28VDC. Relays energize while input is closed.
- Two (2) delayed follower Normally Open relay outputs rated @ 0.6A/28VDC. Delay time is selectable 0.5 seconds or 1 second. Energized duration is 1 second.
- Trouble relay output indicating low DC output voltage.
- Battery leads included.
- Battery fuse rating: 25A/32V.
- Built-in charger for sealed lead acid or gel type batteries.
- Automatic switch over to stand-by battery when AC fails.
- When 7AH batteries are used, battery capacity for emergency stand-by is 30 minutes.
- Green AC Power LED indicates 220VAC present.
- Green trigger input LEDs indicate panic device status/trouble (activated, short or open circuit).
- Red Fire Alarm Interface (FAI) LED indicates FACP disconnect is activated.
- Red Battery LED indicates low battery during AC failure and manual test.
- Green AC LED indicates loss of AC trouble (not active during manual test sequence).
Fire Alarm Disconnect
- Normally Closed FACP trigger input.
- Programmable Fire Alarm Disconnect options:
- Removes power to outputs and disables delayed follower relays.
- Connects power to lock outputs and enables delayed follower relays.
- Manual testing to allow to tests battery conditions.
- Adjustable panic release from 1 sec. to 30 secs.
- Note: Follower and Delay relay turns off when the potentiometer selected time elapses after the release of the input trigger.
- Cam lock included.
- Operating 0° C to 49° C (32° F to 120° F).
- Storage - 20° C to 70ºC ( - 4° F to 158° F).
- Relative Humidity 85% +/- 5%.
- BTU/Hr (approx.): 197 BTU/Hr.
- System AC input VA requirement: 880VA.
- Wall mount enclosure for indoor use.
- Accommodates up to two (2) 12VDC/7AH Batteries.
- Dimensions 13"W x 13.5"H x 3.25"D (330 mm W x 343 mm H x 83 mm D).
- 1/2" and 3/4" combination knockouts.
- Product Weight: 13.7 Lbs. (6.21 kg).
- Shipping Weight: 14.6 Lbs. (6.62 kg).
StrikeIt1V dual channel Panic Device Power Controller is designed to handle the high current surge panic hardware locking devices demand. Each lock output has an adjustable relock delay timer. It will control a pair of doors simultaneously or independently control two individual doors. It has a follower relay for each output to trigger external relays, ADA push plate switches, etc. Delayed follower relays control automatic door operators for doors that are always locked or for doors that are unlocked during the business day. In addition, two un-switched auxiliary voltage outputs are provided for powering card readers, keypads, REX PIRs, electronic timers, relays, etc. A configurable FACP interface will either provide power or remove power to the lock outputs when activated. LED status indicators are provided to monitor AC power, FACP status and for lock output wiring supervision. Intelligent logic provides protection against accidental shorting of lock outputs.