You have no items in your shopping cart.
The SDC 925 EntryCheck™ is a stand alone digital keypad designed to control access of a single entry point for facilities with up to 480 users. Each user is assigned a personal identification number (PIN). Keypad entry of a valid one to six digit code activates one or both of the output relays which releases an electric door lock or triggers a gate operator.
SDC Outdoor Integrated Digital Keypad, 480 Users, Metal Keys, 12/24V AC/DC, 2 relays, 2 aux outputs, panic, tamper lockout, anti-passback, forced door
- Up to 480. 1-6 digit codes programmable from the keypad
- Heavy Duty cast aluminum enclosure with key lock
- Die-cast metal pushbuttons
- 2 Form "C" relay outputs with programmable actions and activation times
- 2 open collector outputs with programmable actions and activation times
- Dual color status indicators to display access, lockout, and programming data
- Audible and tactile feedback
- Request-to-exit input
- Timed Ant-passback
- Door/gate sense input for control of auto relock and door-ajar features