The original completely surface mounted solution - updated!
With a new enhanced design, the 9600 series Genesis III™ continues to set the standard for surface mounted electric strikes. The 9600 accommodates rim exit devices in metal or wood jambs. The 9600 features an internally mounted solenoid and two stainless steel, independently-operating locking mechanisms. The 9600 is easy to install, with all components encased in the ¾" thick stainless steel housing, requiring no cuts to the jamb prior to installation.
- UL listed to ANSI 250.13 Severe Windstorm including ASTM E1886-97, ASTM E330, ASTM E1996, TAS-20, 202 & 203 Impact Test Procedures.
UL1034 burglary-resistant listed
- ANSI/BHMA, A156.31 Grade 1 (#E09731, #E09732)
- Patent # 6,390,520
- .45 Amps @ 12VDC continuous duty
- .25 Amps @ 24VDC continuous duty
- Completely surface mounted
- Stainless steel construction
- Tamper resistant
- Static strength 1,500 lbs.
- Dynamic strength 70 ft-lbs.
- Endurance 1,000,000 cycles
- Field selectable fail safe/fail secure
- Dual voltage 12 or 24 VDC
- Horizontal adjustment
- Internally mounted solenoid
- Accommodates up to 3/4" pullman latch
- Five year limited warranty