You have no items in your shopping cart.
Hes 9400 Electric Strike
The Hes 9400 slim-line, completely surface mounted solution
The HES 9400 electric strike is completely surface-mounted with a unique 1/2" slim-line form that is perfect for 1/2" throw rim exit devices in steel, aluminum or wood frames. This electric strike is UL 1034 listed and exceeds ANSI/BHMA Grade 1 standards. It is designed with a smooth new profile, the 9400 series even features a cover that conceals the mounting screws and offers a sleek surface for superior looks plus added strength.
Electric Strike Specifications:
* UL1034 burglary-resistant rated
* ANSI/BHMA, A156.31 Grade 1 (#E09731, #E09732, #E09373)
* Patent 6,390,520 and is patent pending
Frame application (Installs in these materials)
* .45 Amps @ 12VDC continuous duty
* .25 Amps @ 24VDC continuous duty
Standard Strike Features:
* Electric Strike is completely surface mounted
* Decorative cover for sleek sophisticated look
* Stainless steel construction
* Tamper resistant strike
* Static strength of 1,500 lbs.
* Dynamic strength of 70 ft-lbs.
* Endurance of 500,000 cycles
* Field selectable: fail safe or fail secure
* Dual voltage: 12VDC or 24VDC
* Horizontal adjustment
* Non-handed electric strike
* Internally mounted solenoid for protection and sleekness
* Accommodates up to 1/2" pullman latch
* Five year limited warranty by Hes
* LBM - Latchbolt monitor
* LBSM - Latchbolt strike monitor
|SKU||9400 Electric Strike|