You have no items in your shopping cart.
Hes 5200 Electric Strike
This is a Grade 1, adjustable solution
Designed with the installer in mind, the 5200 electric strike series raises the standard in adaptibility. Offering features such as an innovative approach to in-frame horizontal adjustability, the Hes 5200 electric strike is the perfect fit for multiple applications. This is a field selectable (fail secure or fail safe) unit that is easy to install and it accommodates 5/8" to 3/4" latchbolts.
* UL 1034, burglary-resistant listed
* ANSI/BHMA A156.31, Grade 1
* Patent #5,934,720
Frame application installs on:
* .24 Amp @ 12VDC/VAC
* .12 Amp @ 24VDC/VAC
* DC continuous duty/AC intermittent duty only
Hes 5200 Standard Features
* It is tamper resistant
* Static strength 1,500 lbs.
* Has dynamic strength 70 ft-lbs.
* Endurance 500,000 cycles
* Field selectable fail secure/ fail safe
* Has dual voltage 12 or 24 VDC/VAC
* In-frame horizontal adjustment
* Non-handed electric strike
* Internally mounted solenoid
* Accommodates 5/8" - 3/4" latchbolt (3/4" with 1/8" door gap)
* The strike body depth is 1-3/16"
* Comes with Plug-in connector
* Trim enhancer is included
* Five year limited warranty from Hes
* Faceplate is NOT included; must be purchased Separately
* LBM - Latchbolt monitor
* LBSM - Latchbolt strike monitor
|SKU||5200 Electric Strike body|