You have no items in your shopping cart.
HES 4500 Series Electric Strike Low Profile
Ships FREE throughout continental USA!
This is a versatile, low profile, heavy duty, fire-rated solution. Solid Face construction.
The Hes 4500 series is the first electric strike designed for installation in 2" UL 10C fire-rated frames with ½" drywall penetration. The Hes 4500 electric strike features a low profile 1-3/8" depth, heavy-duty cast stainless steel construction with a horizontal adjustment for simple installation. Its strength is derived from a unique keeper pin locking design, that enables the 4500 to exceed the ratings of the frame, door and locking hardware. Designed for use with cylindrical or mortise lock with up to a 3/4" throw.
* UL?10C fire rated, 3 hour (fail secure only)
* CAN4-S104 (ULC-S104) fire door conformant
* WHI fire door listing
* ANSI/BHMA A156.31, Grade 1 (#E09321, #E09322, #E09323)
* NFPA-252 fire door conformant
* ASTM-E152 fire door conformant
* California Fire Marshall Listed
* UBC-7-2-94, Uniform?Building Code
* Patent #5,934,720
Frame install application
* .24 Amps @ 12VDC/VAC
* .12 Amps @ 24VDC/VAC
* DC continuous duty/AC intermittent duty only
* Stainless steel construction
* Tamper resistant
* Static strength 3,000 lbs.
* Dynamic strength of 70 ft-lbs.
* Endurance up to 500,000 cycles
* Fail secure (standard)
* Dual voltage 12 or 24 VAC/VDC (field selectable)
* Horizontal adjustment
* Multiple tabs included to accommodate a variety of locksets
* Non-handed Electric Strike
* Internally mounted solenoid
* Accommodates up to a 3/4" latchbolt
* Strike body has a depth of 1-3/8"
* Plug-in connector
* Trim enhancer
* Five year limited warranty from Hes
* Fail safe
* LBM - Latchbolt monitor
* LBSM - Latchbolt strike monitor
|SKU||4500 Electric Strike|