You have no items in your shopping cart.
Entry using a keyed mortise cylinder or access control element. Fail-secure lock with optional form “C” latch status monitor. The standard 4300 lock operates on field selectable 12V, 16V or 24 volt DC power, and is rated for continuous duty. The locks are equipped with a quick connect plug-in type connector. Interchangeable without stile modification for MS® Deadbolts or 4500/4900 Deadlatches.
* Cylinder Backset: 31/32", 1-1/8" and 1-1/2"
* Latchbolt: 5/8" x 1" x 5/8" throw. Stainless steel
* Auxiliary Bolt: All metal. Deadlocks latchbolt to prevent ”loiding” or tampering
* Operation: Turn key, apply voltage, or operate handle or paddle to release the spring-loaded latchbolt
* Electrically rated for continuous duty for timed applications
* Interface with access control
* Uses any standard mortise cylinder with MS cam
* 1-3/4" minimum door thickness required
* Individually boxed with Flat and Radius Faceplates, Strike and machine screws for mounting
* Supplied with universal cam plug 4581 to work with specified handles or paddle operators
* Order cylinders, paddle/handle, loop, and transformer separately.