KEYINCODE KIC-6580-BK3 Heavy Duty Commercial Bluetooth Smart Lock
KeyInCode KIC-6580-BK3 Smart Lock
KeyInCode 6500 Smart Lock
Grade 1 Lever with Bluetooth Connected for Commercial, Multi-family, Office, Retail, and Warehouse
Access Types: Smart Card, PIN, ReadyPINs, App Unlock, Key Override
The KeyInCode 6500 smart lock is a heavy duty, commercial grade smart lock designed for large enterprises, offices and commercial properties.
KeyInCode locks utilize built-in Bluetooh to connect directly to the lock, allowing property owners to manage access within Bluethooth range and affordably extend access control deeper into buildings beyond traditional wired exterior doors.
Managed via RemoteLock’s cloud-based software and mobile app, locks can be configured via Bluethooth to adjust lock settings, manage users, view history, receive alerts and more.
KeyInCode locks are built for flexibility, accepting multiple credential types including PINs, temporary guest PINs, ReadyPINs (Algorithmic), MIFARE smart cards and BLE mobile credentials (coming soon).
- Heavy duty, high traffic applications, internal use or external use. Commercial, multi-family, office, retail, institutional
- Allows for monitoring & control from mobile app (updates within Bluetooth range only)
- Supports multiple credential types including PINS, Temporary Guest PINS, ReadyPINS (Algorithmic) MIFARE Classic Cards & Mobile
- Features uninterrupted, door-access usage -- lock retains all programming & data even in the event of power outage or router offline
- Supports passage mode, auto-lock mode and passage schedules
- Easy to install, connect, manage & use
- Allows for setting of notifications for user entry & alerts for unexpected issues
- Offers secure bi-directional encryption
- Dimensions - Exterior 8 (H) x 3 3/4(W) x 3(D) in. / Interior 8(H) x 3 3/4(W) x 3(D) in.
- Batteries - 4 AA / Battery Life - 1 year with typical use
- Code Capacity - 3500
- Code Length - 4-10 digits
- Event Audit Trail - 1000 stored offline
- Door Handing - Right, left, reversible
- Functions - Classroom, storehouse
- Access Types - PIN, ReadyPIN, Card, Mobile
- Scheduling - Lock schedules User schedules, Holiday exceptions
- Locking Device - Tubular latch
- Backset - 2 3/4" (70mm)
- Door Thickness - 1 3/8" -1 7/8" (35mm-48mm)
- Ratings - ANSI/BHMA A156.25-2018, Grade 1, ANSI/BHMA A156.2-2017
- Warranty - 1 year