The CL550 is a heavy duty mortise lock (US ANSI Prep) with double cylinder, 3 keys and anti-panic safety feature.
The outside lever handle will retract the latch after a correct code is entered. The spring loaded deadlatch will lock automatically when the door is closed. The key retracts the deadlatch for entry without using a code. The key controls the deadbolt position. When the deadlatch is projected it denies access by code. When the deadlatch is projected the safety feature allows the inside lever handle to retract the deadbolt and the latchbolt, preventing people being accidentally locked in.
The key can be used to open doors for management functions such as security and cleaning.
• Internal doors and External doors
• Mechanical Codelock
• Heavy duty moritse (US ANSI Prep) lock with double cylinder, 3 keys and anti-panic safety feature
• Lever handle lock for doors hung on the left or right
• Available in Stainless Steel and Polished Brass
• Use in offices / schools / warehouses / hospitals / care homes / nurseries / hotels / leisure facilities / the home
Available in two PVD finishes
Stainless Steel (SS), Polished Brass (PB)
The CL550 locks are supplied with a random code commencing with the ‘C’ clear button. To change the code after fitting, the lock must first be removed from the door.
The code is non sequential, that is the code can be entered in any order e.g. 1234 can be 4321 or 1342 or whatever is the most convenient sequence. With the 11 buttons a total of 2,047 different codes are available, any of which may be entered in any order.