FingerTec Access Control & Time Attendance RFID m-Kadex communicates with computers via TCP/IP and its USB flash disk drive eliminates extra wiring and provides a secure option in case of failed connections.
FingerTec Access Control & Time Attendance RFID with PIN communicates with computers via TCP/IP and its USB flash disk drive eliminates extra wiring and provides a secure option in case of failed connections.
It may be small in size, Stand Alone, but do not under estimate its capacity. With a stylish design and a sleek layout, the H2i is a master terminal able to hold up to 1,500 fingerprint templates as well as 10,000 card templates.
• Unique fingerprint positioning design
• Texas Instruments 32-bit high speed CPU of low power consumption
• BioNANO V10 core fingerprint algorithm of high speed and stability
• New generation waterproof, dustproof and scratchproof AFOS300 fingerprint sensor
• User name display and human voice prompt
• Realtime data transfer and WEB online tracking
• USB Plug & Play connection. (No driver needed)
• TCP/IP connectivity|
• USB pen drive data download
• Optional high capacity 1100mAH Lithium battery backup. Ultra-long standby time up to 6 hours
• Employee authentication methods: ID + password, ID + fingerprint, fingerprint + password, fingerprint only
• Fast fingerprint scan in less than 0.5 second
• 16 different customizable time and attendance status
• 6-digit work code feature to calculate different job cost
• Support multiple display and software language
• EP300: Advanced (USB Device + USB Host + TCP/IP + high capacity Lithium battery)
The Official Keyless Locks Store Outlet. One Stop Shop For All Your Door Hardware and Security Needs! A Store With Someone With Experiance You Can Talk To NOW! Call us today with your request and we will do the rest no obligations. 12 Years in Business, 18 Warehouses, Over 98,000 products , and 99% of our items are IN STOCK and ship out the SAME DAY.