- Shop Keyless
- Shop By Style
- Other Door Hardware
- Shop by Brand
Sirenlock™ Models 700 and 710 are UL Listed panic alarm deadbolt devices which restrict unauthorized use of exit doors by sounding an alarm, while providing instant egress in emergencies
• Deadbolt and deadlatch meet relatching requirements
• Blaring 95db dual tone siren
• Selectable 2-minute alarm or constant alarm
• 9V battery powered and audible low battery warning
• Meets or exceeds UL, CFM, ADA, NYC housing requirements
• 700 - changeable 2 minute alarm cutoff or manual reset.
• 710 - changeable 2 minute auto reset or manual reset
• Non-handed surface installations on single or double doors
• Requires standard RIM cylinder (not included)
Cover: Die-cast metal
Push Bar: Extruded Aluminum channel and push bar
Handed: All models non-handed
Installation: Surface mounted for single or double doors
Size: available in 33” and 48” versions
Finish: Model 700 is also available in red finish (700XRD) and 312 (Duronotic)
Cylinder: Accepts most standard size rim cylinders for inside And outside key control (not included)
Power: Uses 1 9v battery (included). Normal battery life 1 Year. Can be powered by AC power by using either PP100 or AC9.
Lock bolt: 1” throw heavy die cast with reinforced Steel inserts.
Alarm: Dual piezo siren measured at 95db