Adams Rite RT1050D* RITE Touch Digital Glass Door Lock for Single or Double Doors
The surface-mounted RITE Touch RT1050 digital glass door lock provides flexible, keyless access control for glass doors.
The RITE Touch RT1050D is a digital glass door lock that provides keyless access control for glass openings. The RITE Touch offers sophisticated styling, convenience, flexible access control, and safety and security for glass doors. Designed for indoor applications, the easy-to-install surface mounted RITE Touch RT1050D combines elegant aesthetics with the latest touch screen technology, to harmonize style and security for your door lock.
This surface-mounted glass door lock features two options for credential actuation on the secure side of the door: either by entering a user code using the touch-screen or by using provided MIFARE® credential cards. The lock features two modes of unlock from the inside of the door: either with the thumbturn or accessibility lever of the RT1050D or RT1050L respectively, or by using the override button.
Strike: Surface-mounted strike for inactive leaf of paired glass doors provided.
Door Thickness: 7/16" to 1/2" [11.1 mm to 12.7 mm] thick glass doors.
Lock Body: Comes in an elegant mirrored finish
Front Body: 9/16" x 2-7/8" x 7-5/16" [14.3 mm x 73.0 mm x 185.7 mm]
Back Body: 1-15/16" x 3-1/16" x 7-1/2" [49.2 mm x 77.8 mm x 190.5 mm]
Bolt: Twin bolts measuring 13/32" [10.3 mm] diameter with 1-1/8" [28.6 mm] throw. Bolt Extensions included separately in standard package for larger door gap, including twin bolts with 2-1/8" [54.0 mm] throw.
Operating Temperatures: +5 to +130F [-15 to +55C]. Designed for indoor applications only.
Standard Package: Individually boxed with mounting plate, AA batteries (x4), credential cards (x4), single door magnet, bolt extensions, thin door plate, and mounting screws.
Shipping weight: 6 lbs [2.72 kg]
• Battery-operated lock uses four (4) AA alkaline batteries; expected battery life is one (1) year based on ten (10) daily uses
• Programming via touch-screen
• The unit may be programmed for one Master code and one user code
• Supports up to 40 credential cards. Additional cards available separately
• RT1050D with thumbturn Deadbolt
• The surface-mounted strike is provided for pair of door applications
• Additional credential cards available separately, RT-5C-1050 pack of five (5) cards
Product Note: Indoor applications only