Adams Rite eForce 150 Electronic Lock
* Surface mounted with concealed fasteners
* Field selectable handing
* Free-wheeling lever with clutch to prevent vandalism
* Mortise cylinder control (1" to 1-1/2" range with AR/MS cam) NOT included
* Die cast housing and lever
* UV stable keypad material
* Full outdoor rating
* Powered by 4 AA alkaline batteries
* For Doors 1-3/4" to 2-1/4" thick
* 31/32 backsets and greater
The eForce-150 is a new battery-operated keyless entry control for Adams Rite deadbolts, deadlatches and exit devices that are compatible with aluminum stile, steel and wood door applications. The device can accommodate up to 150 users, (including master, supervisor and emergency users) plus two one-time codes. The eForce-150 can operate in three modes: Standard, Passage and Lockout. All programming is accomplished via the keypad. Device operation is confirmed by both a visual LED light indicator and an audible sound generated by a piezo horn.
In the standard mode of operation, a programmed 2 to 7 digit character followed by star (*) key, allows for one entry. Hold open time is adjustable from 1 to 9 seconds. Mechanical key override via mortise cylinder (not included).
For Use With: (The locks below are NOT included)
The eForce is available for two different style locks.
01 - Adams Rite Latches and Exit Devices: 4500, 4700, 4900 And 8000 Series
02 - Adams Rite MS Deadbolts