You have no items in your shopping cart.
Von Duprin 6226 Electric Strike
Electric Strikes provide remote release of a locked door. They allow the door to be opened without retracting the latchbolt. This occurs by the releasing of the electric strike lip. When the door closes the beveled latchbolt rides over the lip and falls into the electric strike pocket.
The 6226 Electric Strike: Closed back electric strike for use with mortise locks without deadbolt or cylindrical locks on 1-3/4" or 2-1/4" thick double door (hollow metal or aluminum) applications. Designed to replace Folger Adam 310-2. Not for wood applications.
- All stainless steel construction
- Accepts 3/4" throw latchbolt
- Six finishes
- Fail Secure (standard)
- Horizontally adjustable
- Plug connectors
- UL Listed Burgulary-Resistant and Electric Strike for fire doors and frames. A label for single doors and B label for double doors. Strikes meet the requirements of ANSI 156.5, Grade 1, 1992.
- Dual Switch Monitoring: Dual switch monitoring option has two SPDT contacts, one switch monitors the tripper which is depressed when the latchbolt is inserted into the strike pocket. The second switch monitors the condition of the strike lip, open or closed and locked.
- Two switch options are available: The Standard DS Monitoring and The DS Low Current Dual Signal. The DS standard is rated 24V, with an operating range from 2 ampere to 50 milliampere. The DS low current dual signal has low volt gold contact switches for use on applications associated with computer control and monitoring, rated 24V, with an operating range of 50 milliampere or below.
- Fail Secure electric strikes require power to be applied to unlock the strike lip. On loss of power, the strike is locked. Field convertible.
- Fail Safe electric strikes require power to be applied to lock the strike lip. On loss of power, the strike is unlocked. Building codes prohibit the use of fail-safe strikes on labeled openings. Field convertible.
- Entry Buzzer is available for use with fail-secure strikes. Installed in the frame and in parallel with the circuit, the buzzer will sound when the strike is unlocked.
|SKU||Von Duprin 6226 Electric Strike|