Check items to add to the cart or select all
Recommended for all commercial applications for barrier free access. Independent springs for each side of lever, which reduces lever sag.
- FUNCTION: By lever. Non-keyed. Free on both sides
- FEATURES: Cylindrical leverset
- Heavy-duty lever springs
- Limited, Lifetime warranty
- Meets ADA
- SPECIFICATIONS: Backset: 2-3/4" standard
- Door thickness: 1-3/8" - 1-3/4"
- Case: Corrosion treated, heavy-gauge cold rolled steel mechanism
- Latchbolt: Solid brass, 1/2" throw deadlatching. Adjustable for beveled door keyed functions. U.L. Listed
- Strike: ASA standard 4-7/8" x 1-1/4"
- Hand: Reversible
- U.L. Listings: Listed for "A" labeled doors
- Certification: ANSI 156.2, Series 4000 Grade 2 Imported
- Packaging: 10 per case